No announcement yet.

FG: Nuke War 25: NSS Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys out of town, and longer than I expected, typing this real quick, cuz access is limited.

Sad to have missed go sign-up

Be back on Sat.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Wobble.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Wabble.

Sure you don't want to forum-post orders?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• You may as well post your orders then and see who did what.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Uhm, well, I guess Spaced could always verify it tomorrow for us.

Snoopy, you first.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Just don't forget that some orders are only revealed as "secret projects". If applicable. Not that I really need to remind people of that, though.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• How about you both resend your orders to me, and I process the turn? I have a feeling we've only got one, two turns left max.

Oh, and don't cheat and pretend you have specials you don't have. Spaced will be able to call you on it once he gets back.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Clear your PM box.

Comment

• Done.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Thanks Jaguare, I want to see how this ends
                        What type of idiot quotes himself
                        -paramir

Comment

• Sent via MSN.

Comment

• Turn 16: Spy vs Spy
                            Both players sent a pair of nukes, but both also sent spies, sabotaging each other's nuclear attacks. The result is that everything stays the same.

Players: (Turn 16)
                            2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects)
                            8. snoopy369 (Bulls)

Comment

• Orders again sent via MSN.

Comment

• Sent via PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X