FG: Nuke War 25: NSS Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders in.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

In

Comment

Turn 9: Finally some freakin' action!

Everybody got their orders in, Sweet! And somebody even gave me some default orders just in case, even Sweeter.

Let's start things off by saying goodbye to paramir. How can this be you ask? Well, Kassi sends 4 at him, and Snoopy sends 3 at him. Poor paramir never saw that coming.

But we are not done with the damage yet. Jonny launches his stockpile of 4 nukes at Atragon, who has his Apple deflectors up and sends 2 of the nukes back at PC happy Kassi. Oh, my! Can of worms, openning!

Players: (Turn 9)
        1. Jonny (Bite, My, Shiny, Metal, Arse)
        2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects, The)
        5. Skanky Burns (Debit, Credit, Account, Supply, Demand)
        7. Atragon (in, out, In)
        8. snoopy369 (Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, Da Bears, Blackhawks)

Orders due by Wenesday 8AM CST, but I will process them if they come in earlier.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Orders in. Wow, lots of carnage that round.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Carnage

Wish Kassi had planned with me though ... could have saved some stockpiled nukes

Orders sent.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

seny

Comment

Just Kassi, maybe an update manana
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Bah, late for it by an hour. Sent.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Turn 10: In through the out door.

Everybody got their orders in, Sweet! And everybody did it in just 24 hours, way too cool.

K' snoopy369 tries to take Atragon out of the game by launching 3 nukes at him. It were Atragon's lucky day as he were building the city of... yes, you guessed it, Out. However, that only leaves him with one city, and he looks to be "in" deep water at this point.

Stupid secret projects: Yeah, everybody else was working on one.

Players: (Turn 10)
                      1. Jonny (Bite, My, Shiny, Metal, Arse)
                      2. Kassiopeia (Nobody, Expects, The)
                      5. Skanky Burns (Debit, Credit, Account, Supply, Demand)
                      7. Atragon (in)
                      8. snoopy369 (Bulls, Cubs, White Sox, Da Bears, Blackhawks)

Orders due by Thursday 8AM CST, but I will process them if they come in earlier.

Comment

Orders in.

Comment

Sent.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Ow. Sent

Comment

Skanky please resend, I deleted by accident.

Need orders from Skanky, Jonny and snoopy369.

Comment

Teh Orders Art Sent.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X