FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeoModder

You deliberately puts my response completely out of context.

Why? WHY!? What have I ever done to you to deserve this.
    Absolutely not true. That was a serious response, actually (although also funny ) to your statement.

There's no reason to assume that *accurate* information comes in the first ship that gets there. It is a saying, that Information travels at the speed of light ... and Misinformation travels at the speed of Gossip, which is at least twice as fast. It is not entirely inaccurate.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Just so you know, the Glorious Republic=Planets under Vetko's control.

Lord Vetko News--

In a shocking turn of events, two people from the Evil Empires of Min Grah and Basileus Naviwinat tried to assassinate Lord Vetko, but thankfully failed. They were later killed by the Lord's body guards. As punishment for this, all citizens from Min Grah and Basileus Naviwinat have been imprisoned. The exact numbers are not known, but it is presumed that the numbers are in the tens of thousands, for the citizens under Naviwinat, and a few hundred under Min Grah.

"The Emperor and his Slave have commited a heinous crime, and their people shall pay. I am calling upon Ms. Siffan to retaliate in kind. This is a new age for the Glorious Republic! The suns never set on the Glorious Republic!" Lord Vetko has been reported saying.

It's also been translated into an ancient language of old.
      "Da Man and his biotch tried to kill me, fool! I'm calling on my dawg, Polly, to whup their asses! Da Glorious Republic is almost as big as yo mamma, Mr. Naviwinat.
      Last edited by Tassadar500; April 3, 2005, 18:26.

Comment

• Min Grah does not waste spies or assassins on targets not worthwhile his attention.

Clearly his intelligence agency is underpaid or horribly inefficient.

And I rest my case then for never been a member of that puppet republic of yours, Nuke. You never controlled 'my' planets.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
          Min Grah does not waste spies or assassins on targets not worthwhile his attention.

Clearly his intelligence agency is underpaid or horribly inefficient.

And I rest my case then for never been a member of that puppet republic of yours, Nuke. You never controlled 'my' planets.

That was a casus belli, since you obviously didn't notice. And I never once said that I had your planets, but when we are talking in terms of hundreds of planets, it's very likely that there would be a large influx of tourists.

Comment

• In a shocking turn of events, two people from the Evil Empires of Min Grah and Basileus Naviwinat tried to assassinate, but thankfully failed.
            I was unaware "assassinate" could be intransitive...

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
              I think all base trading should be banned.
              I agree.

On an unrelated note, orders sent.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000

I was unaware "assassinate" could be intransitive...

It can't.

Comment

• Thank you, Obviousman.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                    That was a casus belli, since you obviously didn't notice. And I never once said that I had your planets, but when we are talking in terms of hundreds of planets, it's very likely that there would be a large influx of tourists.
                    Whatever. *shrugs*
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Orders sent.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• There is only one Galactic Empire, Lord Vetko, and only one Emperor. One either recognises this authority or one is a rebel. There is no so-called Galactic Republic. We declare Lord Vetko a renegade

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• The comptrollers of Siffan Inc. do not assassinate or otherwise attack in cold blood the members of other empires or planets.

On a related note, we have bought a considerable interest in several major companies galaxywide ...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Oddres Scent btw
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• That brings us to 7/13 with two days to go. I smell the sweet smell of negotiation, do you?

Journalists report on the MOST NEWSWORTHY Overlords in the Galaxy

1. Polly Siffan the Propagandist
                              2. Ken Banobi the Narcissist
                              3. Lord Vetko the Egomaniac
                              4. Min Grah the Loudmouthed
                              5. General Ordin of the 1st Megaphone Corps
                              6. Basileus Naviwinat the Self Absorbed
                              7. Senator Danq, Speaker of the Galaxy
                              8. Kit Chuss the Bold
                              9. Zol Ventis the Mediator
                              10. Colony I (low server traffic)
                              11. Mr. Y the Quiet
                              12. Ivan von Kristof the Obscure

There's also this Agath Agathari guy whose name shows up a couple of times in the classified ads under "alternative religious lifestyles".
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                                That brings us to 7/13 with two days to go. I smell the sweet smell of negotiation, do you?

Journalists report on the MOST NEWSWORTHY Overlords in the Galaxy

1. Polly Siffan the Propagandist
                                2. Ken Banobi the Narcissist
                                3. Lord Vetko the Egomaniac
                                4. Min Grah the Loudmouthed
                                5. General Ordin of the 1st Megaphone Corps
                                6. Basileus Naviwinat the Self Absorbed
                                7. Senator Danq, Speaker of the Galaxy
                                8. Kit Chuss the Bold
                                9. Zol Ventis the Mediator
                                10. Colony I (low server traffic)
                                11. Mr. Y the Quiet
                                12. Ivan von Kristof the Obscure

There's also this Agath Agathari guy whose name shows up a couple of times in the classified ads under "alternative religious lifestyles".

Comment

Working...
                                X