No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can highlight, yes, but I decided to whinge a bit - the reason good people don't use hard-coded colours is because you can't tell what sort of background the other person will be using. The same applies for dynamic html tags and whatnot. It should be common courtesy. [/end rant]
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• It's crazy readable when you use the crazy standard skin.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The color function is a VBulletin general offering. I'm not gonna feel bad about using it, Kass.

Besides, if you're not viewing in MY style, you just don't see things the right way...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nikolai

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Heah, I am having an out of body experience.

I am floating around the wards.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Nikolai

Comment

• reismark - 8
                    Spaced Cowboy - 6
                    Nikolai - 3
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Ive got no idea whats going on ...all these dead talking in my head...arghhh. Spaced cowboy AIIEEE
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Nikolai, we can't have 18 voters, there are 15 people left in the game. Lord Nuclear has voted for you several times despite being rather dead.

I count:

Reismark - 7
                        Spaced Cowboy - 7
                        Nikolai - 1

I'll recount once more, but it does look like a coin toss.

Edit: Yup, 7-7 it is. Ooh, exciting.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Here we go. Anyone can pick heads or tails for the suspect of their choice, since it's 50% in any case.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy - Tails
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Password is markspace. Spaced lives, Reismark dies.

Comment

• Anyone can pick heads or tails for the suspect of their choice
                                So does "winning" the coin toss mean that you die???
                                Or that you live? Or that Sparrowhawk chooses?

:

Just asking...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X