No announcement yet.

Knights of the Old Republic II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's because you were a Jedi Guardian.

Comment

• And master speed is hardly just a defence buff.

Comment

• Is it just me, or is Throw Lightsaber useless in KotOR II?

Comment

• useless to me at least.

Comment

• More useless than in KotOR I?

Comment

• actually I was referring to kotor 1. I still don't have 2.

Comment

• I didn't use it much, but IIRC it's quite powerful when used correctly.

Comment

• What did everyone think of "Influence?"

Comment

• While you are throwing a lightsaber you:

a) cannot deflect blasters
                    b) use up force points
                    c) do less damage than actually hitting someone with it in melee a few times (assumming you have either a good number of attacks or Critical Strike)

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                      What did everyone think of "Influence?"
                      Every party based RPG should have something like this!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I finished my game of KOTOR 1

I went the entire game without using a light saber. A first for me. And I went without using any other Jedi (except the parts where they force you to use them)

2 hand blasters all the way! In the end I was using Cassus Fett's blater and a Mandalorian heavy blaster.

Of course most of my damage dealing was in the form of Canderous and Zaalbar. . I just sat back and stunned everyone.

Comment

• Lol I don't think I would have had the patience. Nice one Diss.
                          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                          H.Poincaré

Comment

• Some people have too much time.

Comment

• actually this was my strongest party yet. I blasted through everyone with ease.

The only battles I struggled with is Darth Bandon, and Malak. Malak usually gives me trouble though, but I don't remember Bandon being that hard. I used mines to kill one of the dark jedi. then concentrated on the other jedi and Bandon.

Comment

• Bandon was a wuss on my run through.

Comment

Working...
                                X