No announcement yet.

Knights of the Old Republic II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon was semi-difficult. The thing is, for me, Malak was one of the easiest boss battles of the game, if not the easiest.

Comment

• Ahhhh, KOTOR 2 was aiiight

The "HK Factory" is broken, meaning while it alludes to it in the game, you can't actually play it. There are lots of other bugs in the game, but I like it.

I particularly like the Dark Side leanings in the game. How you can basically kill everyone in the game, but NOT become a true Sith Lord. I love Force choke. Watching the goody-goody's squirm while you suspend them in mid-air is soo much fun.

All the Jedi Must Die!!!
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Is playing the Dark side as silly in story terms as with KotOR?

Comment

• So... WHEN IS THE PROPER RELEASE? (i.e. PC version)

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Google it you lazy bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
              Is playing the Dark side as silly in story terms as with KotOR?

It's not.

Comment

• I can't find anything on Obsidian's official website when this thing is released. I heard Feburary 8th though. I'm not sure about that though.

Comment

• I'm sure you could find out at www.lucasarts.com

Comment

• that says 2/05. err wait. I originally thought that meant feb 05, but it probably means feb 2005, which I already knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Google it you lazy bum.
                      And miss the chance to take a cheap swipe at the Xbox? Never!

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Wow, you are teh c00l Jamski. U defned teh PC. LOLi

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

It's not.
                          Care to elaborate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

And miss the chance to take a cheap swipe at the Xbox? Never!

-Jam
                            Fair enough.

So did anyone actually google it? When is it coming out?

Comment

• Yes I did.

Very soon now
                              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                              H.Poincaré

Comment

• I've eben playing KOTOR II for a week or so now on my roommate's Xbox. It's pretty sweet!

My Jedi Master is now about 25th level, and I'm almost done with the caves of Korriban. So far, the game has been pretty easy for me. I'm so lightside, it's painful. Goody-goody all the way. My only darkside points came from a conversation with Kreia (*****!) and one instance where I threatened someone very early in the game (but hey, I didn't mean it, come on!).

I find Throw Lightsaber useful against animals at a distance. Not so useful against opponents armed with ranged weapons.

Force Wave is the bomb. I'll use that to take out groups of enemies quickly. I'll just repeat that a bunch of times while my other party members close in for the kills. I have converted the Handmaiden and Mira to Jedi, and I'm working on Atton, too. But he's this game's version of Carth, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering.

I'm addicted to Pazaak as well. Do they make real decks?
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X