No announcement yet.

Knights of the Old Republic II!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you convert Handmaiden to a Jedi? I mean, I know how generally, but any specifics?

Comment

• Once you become a Jedi Master (or, I suppose, the Sith equivalent), you can do it. You also have to make sure you've maxed out the melee combat training you can do with her. Once you do that (and you've had previous influence success talking to her about her mother), you can coax her into becoming your student. Expect it to have repercussions, though, as she is betraying her oath to Atris to become your student.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Like what? Just put it in spoiler tags.

Comment

• I don't know yet, I haven't gotten that far.

I imagine it has to do with when you next see Atris. They just make a big deal about the Handmaiden breaking the oath (There is a cutscene where Atris senses it).
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• this game is supposed to be coming out tomorrow Feburary 8th for the PC

I'll be getting it.

Comment

• Ditto.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• And me. Baa.

Comment

• Its released on friday in the UK, same time as World of Warcraft. Something tells me I won't be able to resist getting both
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

• Yeah, I was in Game today (the 8th) and they told me the 11th (Friday) I said,

"But 'poly told me the 8th!"

And they gave me a WTF-look.

Buggers. I'll get it on Friday from the independant store.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Feb 8th is the US release date. Could someone tell me what the point in non-international release dates is in this time and age?
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think it's to promote piracy.

Comment

• Its a simple logistics thing I thought. Games in Europe always release on Fridays (I guess the store get deliveries on Fridays?) Games in the US release midweeks.

*shrugs*

-Jam

Comment

• Yeah, like with WoW US stores get it mid week and Euro stores get it on the weekend....................

.............several months later.

Comment

• Now THAT was a server thing, they claim.

And it was good, because now you know not to buy it

-Jam

Comment

• hmm, the game isn't out today

EB said they will have it tomorrow.

Fry's said they will have it Thursday. I didn't check best buy.

So it looks like I won't be playing for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X