No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 28 - Crimson tide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only three people left! Been a while since we had that.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• BK, paddy and me. Hmmm ... And we had thought that one of BK and me would be killed. Paddy is playing really well. I almost think that it couldn't be him now. Because if it were him he wouldn't have lefted both BK and I alive ...
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The killer is so obvious. If you don't get him now, you deserve your fate.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• He is? I'm gonna read the story now. Maybe that will enlighten me.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well it is also possible that BK confessed to reis and later killed him?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Analysis from the grave.

Point 1
              when it gets down to three, the mafia will usually not make the first vote, because if another person votes not for them, they auto win, and if they vote the right mafia, the mafia can vote for the first voter and hope the third person guesses wrong. If they wait to vote last, it may already be decided against them, so they usually hover near the end.
              If they vote first, they may tip their hand.
              SO based on that, Snowflake has been around and not voted. hmmmm

Point 2.
              current post count
              User Posts
              Ljube-ljcvetko 50
              Nikolai 45
              Snowflake 37
              Kassiopeia 28
              Ben Kenobi 25
              joncha 20
              Paddy the Scot 19
              Tuberski 19
              Theben 17
              DrSpike 16
              rah 16
              Lord Nuclear 13
              Hercules 12
              Skanky Burns 11
              Whoha 10
              Spaced Cowboy 10
              Sparrowhawk 10
              DarkCloud 9
              reismark 9
              Adagio 8
              Dauphin 7
              Jonny 6
              duke o' york 6
              FlameFlash 2
              Pave 2
              Jamski 1
              Smiley 1
              gjramsey 1

The top poster is usually the mod.
              If not caught the next highest person alive is usually the mafia. Unless they're a very experienced mafia and is aware of this stat and play below the radar. (this may sometimes be distorted if Spike is spamming)

SO I would bet snowflake.

This is not based at all on the story. So take what you will from this.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My money is on Paddy.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• rah rah rah.

Obviously the mafia also knows about what you said, the piece about not voting first. If not, now they know.

I actually learned this with painful experience when I was truely a mafia (at MZO) when I actually voted the first. And my not voting obviously is an attempt to counter that motivation of not voting first by the mafia, if you don't count the fact that I'm still not sure who is the mafia.

If we go by the story, obviously it is Paddy. But if it was him he would have killed BK or me. If it was BK on the other hand, he wouldn't kill himself of course, and he may want to leave me alive because he knew I was pretty convinced that he was not the mafia. Also he was on when I got on and saw the story, and he hurried off without posting in this thread ...

Now paddy and BK are both experienced enough to know what you know, keep a low profile and such. If I were the mafia do you think I would be this eager to jump out everytime?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• And BK is on again, still not posting ...

On the other hand, Paddy has his online status hidden, I think, which says something if you ask me.

Come on you guys, convince me you are innocent.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Aside from the fact that there are 2 huge frickin' clues in the last update. But since you dorks killed me 1st I think I'll let you figure it out.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                        Aside from the fact that there are 2 huge frickin' clues in the last update. But since you dorks killed me 1st I think I'll let you figure it out.
                        I agree there are two huge clues in the last update.
                        I 've kept quiet but if Rah feels he can contribute to the decision, so can I.
                        Last edited by Hercules; December 9, 2004, 22:33.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It's Paddy, I'm almost sure of it. I wanted to vote for him last time, but I had to vote duke to give myself a chance to live. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Paddy executed me specifically to psych Ben & Snow out.

there can be only one
                          Anybody here watch Highlander?
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• *sigh*

Read my posts here on Poly, and you'll see why I haven't seen this until now.

More pressing priorities than Mafia, HH.

Paddy
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• there can be only one.
                              ...Sounds religious to me...

but then again to a dead person, everything would have to be religious...
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• If the shell was found near the door, does it mean that the person was shooting him from back the room? If that is the case, it has to be BK. Since BK already told reis who is the mafia, so reis will not allow the real mafia to enter his room, unless he is already in the room.

Also, after the shot only Paddy and I went to the murder scene. Why didn't BK come?

Are these the two clues?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X