Sims 2: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

If I play a game thats marketed toward 25 year olds, would that make me 25 years old? And if so, does anyone know where I can find such a game?
    Civ has a 3+ rating.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I'd like to see a 3 year old playing civ.

Comment

• I was going to reinstall this game, but who knew I could fill up an 80 gig hard drive so fast. I uninstalled it to free up some room for KOTOR2. oh well.

The problem is I have many games that I still keep on my hard drive because I play them occasionally. Such as Fallout 1 and 2, fallout: tactics, Baldur's Gate (which I'm playing right now), and of course smac (though I play that regularly). Maybe I'll delete civ3, I never play that anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Don't be silly......playing games cannot change your age.

Just your gender.
          So i played the Sims it would turn me into a middle aged woman

Of course then id want to play some online card game instead of the sims
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Why what does that turn you into?

Comment

• LOTM: Playing Sims would, if any change is possible, change you to a teenage girl really.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You admit playing it. You say it's for girls. What's left to prove?
                To you? Logic, perhaps.

Just because there is a set target demographic does not necessarily prevent someone not in said target demographic also consuming the product.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• well, I wish I was a teenage girl then, at least I wouldn't think I wasted my money on this game...
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• I wish I was a teenage girl. I'd sit at home naked and play with myself all day. err wait, that's what I do anyways.

Comment

• You sit at home naked and play with naked children all day?
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• no

Comment

Why what does that turn you into?
                          No, no, the point was that having been turned into a middle aged woman, I wouldnt play the Sims, since middle aged women dont for the most part play that game. The games that seem to be most popular with women my age, IIUC, are casual web based games, like card games on Yahoo, etc.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

To you? Logic, perhaps.

Just because there is a set target demographic does not necessarily prevent someone not in said target demographic also consuming the product.
                            You're quite right!

Damn, arguing with girls is hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

No, no, the point was that having been turned into a middle aged woman, I wouldnt play the Sims, since middle aged women dont for the most part play that game. The games that seem to be most popular with women my age, IIUC, are casual web based games, like card games on Yahoo, etc.
                              Yeah, Sims players will inevitably gravitate towards those in time.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X