No announcement yet.

Sims 2: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question. If I bough the CD version would I have the same problem as with the DVD version?

Comment

• maybe. who knows.

Comment

• I got the DVD version and it runs really slow. Everything happens in slow motion. Very frustrating. But I only have 256mb ram, so I've put the game aside until I get 512 in a week or two. I think its just swapping too many files. I think that will solve it. I think I know next to nothing about computers, though. But somehow I am convinced this will solve everything.
        I also think there is an Easter Bunny and the world is flat.
        "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

• Only 256mb RAM?

Comment

• I found out what was the problem with my machine some days ago. The 3D card's out of function, thankfully my garanty is fixing that problem.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• It's not the size, it's what . . . oh, wait, yeah, it is the size.
              "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                I noticed the Sims threads died.
                Well, you can rest easy, Spikie.
                I'm soon to be trying this game out.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I've been spending my time with Everquest2.

Sims2 was just a game to tie me over until the real Mans games came out.

Comment

• And for those who don't know yet, you might want to check out RaphaelNinja's house-"stories" at Sims2.com
                    I don't have the specific link, but should be easy to find at simtropolis... he has made some great houses, and the "stories" are toturials for them
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Simtropolis.com, how I missed thee.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                        I've been spending my time with Everquest2.

Sims2 was just a game to tie me over until the real Mans games came out.
                        Yeah, I choose my SP games based on how much they impress people on Apolyton.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Well, you can rest easy, Spikie.
                          I'm soon to be trying this game out.
                          You bumped it just to spite me? Well, I'll have the last laugh again when you get bored of it within a week.

Comment

• Well, I finished my first game before.

My sim had the knowledge aspiration so gained aspiration points whenever he skilled up. He spent the remainder of his time trying to "woohoo" any female he saw. He managed to get 4 before I got bored of that aspect of the game.

Ironically, the most difficult part of the game came when I had completely maxed all skills and had a stable number of friends. Due to having his skills maxed, he had to rely on other things to get his aspiration points. Due to his interest in several girls, his wants were "Give backrub to girl 1", "give backrup to girl 2"... and completing one challenge replaces it with a want regarding a different girl. *sigh*

Still, having fun.

Comment

• The players are probably too busy playing to post here
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Nope, at the moment I'm spending my time trying to find a job IRL... why can't the job finding be just as easy as in The Sims, where you just have to read the paper, then you can chose if you want one of the jobs or not
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X