Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims 2: Who has it?

I just got it, designed my "family"...

My initial plan was to make 2 "teenagers" (myself and my bf), then have us be roommates. Apparently you need an adult.

So I created an adult couple.

Then I found out you need to have the kids related to an adult.

So now we're each the child of one of the guys.

About to start the game...here's a screenshot of me and my bf (I'm on the left).
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

And the whole "family"...

The whole customization thing rules, btw.
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Asher...you aren't a real teenager though.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Teenagers will live longer.

Comment

But you aren't a teenager.
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Sure I am. It says right there when I created my avatar.

Comment

And the whole "family"...

Someone is playing out a little dirty fantasy here....
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

From the looks of the other thread that's seemingly rather common.

Comment

Yeah, bloody MTV generation.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Missed the other thread, Asher?

I have it. I've been having alot of fun with it. I've mostly just been filling my neighbourhood with regular sims touse as fodder, but I have few 'families' that I like. Dieter the flamboyant and elitist modern artist. A family with a 'family-guy' military type father who has a wife that likes to sleep around (I'm hoping for some fireworks there) A stylish millionare.... who doesn't actually have any money at the moment. And I'm going to make another eccentric artist that could maybe make a match for deiter.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Got it.
                      Doesnt run smoothly though
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                        Missed the other thread, Asher?
                        The other thread was getting large and was with screenshots of the game before it camed out.

It's now time for a gameplay thread.

Comment

For you it seems to be more foreplay than gameplay.

Comment

Sounds more like gayplay to me.
                            -

Must admit that it looks nice.

Comment

I've 'got' it... Haven't bought it yet though, since I'm saving up for a monitor (the one I got is now worse than ever... and it have been for many years)... after I have bought a monitor I'll buy this game

Short story of my current game:

I started out with one girl (Tatyana), who quickly started dating another girl (Melissa), soon they got married and adopted two children: Jake and Wendy
                              Then I started another family with 3 children (from different ages)... the parents was a guy and girl... Soon Jake started dating the oldes girl (Cathrine) from the second family, and now they're married (Got married two minutes before I stopped the game yesterday)
                              My next step is for those two to get a child, then make sure Jake becomes a ghost, because Cathrine would love to see a ghost
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X