No announcement yet.

Sims 2: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sims games are the most retarded creations in video game history.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

i saw a review of singles:flirt up your life. Apparently far from improving the Sims model, its rather worse.

Then theres a game called space colony, kinda like the Sims in space. Anyone play it?
        Last edited by lord of the mark; September 28, 2004, 10:20.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Space Colony was more of a tycoonish game, really.

Kind of interesting, but not really that great.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

this game is coming out on xbox as well isn't it? If so then i might get it, but i'm worried that my girlfriend might like it and i'll never get to play 'our' xbox again

Should i get it?

Upside: I can see what the sims is about finaly.

Downer: If females get too addicted to it i might never play my xbox again.

hmm you could maybe reverse those two?
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Its not the sort of game you can play for days on end. Even if you do so happen to be female.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well i'm still worried - she played creatures3 for much longer than i could(and i'm interested in this kind of AI).

I think i've decided to give the sims a miss, and instead buy a gamecube and something like 'harvest moon' or zelda - that way i can still play my football games and she can be cute
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

I haven't played it for a few days now... the last thing that happened is that one of my sims became mayor of SimCity, got picked up by a helocopter... and then I haven't played it since... ok, I did "play" a bit, but that was only the house-building part...
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Its not the sort of game you can play for days on end. Even if you do so happen to be female.
                      Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Comment

Its like solitaire. Fun every so often.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If they advertise for a Sims slogan writer please apply.

Comment

Ive seen it talked about before, but never found any real info on it; but who buys the sims?
                            As one of the biggest selling games someone must know the truth?

I'm confused because of all the 'sleeze' thats started to appear in it. That kind of hints its being aimed at young males, but i was under the impression girls liked it too??

ah ok i see its for eveyone now then

ok a challange for some of the players here:

Can anyone say its a really good game and they love it more than most games?

As Dr.Spike says, Skanky's endorsements dont exactly set you on fire - but maybe someone here is having a blast with it?

Comment

I'd say it's just as good as most games... I've only seldom played games that I still enjoy after two weeks... and also being able to get back to it later... most games I've ever played, I've only played for a few weeks, then I don't play that game anymore...
                              The Sims is one of the games that only last two weeks at a time, but after some time I get back to it

The game is aimed at everybody. Some play the game for the relationship part, others play it for the house-building part, and then there's some who play it for some 3rd reason...
                              I play it for a bit of everything... It's fun to have some adult female, who's the mayor of SimCity and flirts around with all other girls in the city... it's also fun to see how nice house you can build within shortest time, without cheating with funds...

You could always "give it a try"... too bad there's no demo out
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                                edit.......(very good summary)......

You could always "give it a try"... too bad there's no demo out
                                I'm too scared - i've read too many phillip k.dick novels.
                                And he predicted what the Sims will become, and it isn't good

Comment

Working...
                                X