• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, working at a cash-register can be dangerous:

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Can she become more evil?:

She's not among them in the game, she was just a test to see how evil you could make one look... she died pretty quickly

Comment

I feel very uncomfortable parallels with my actual life but... how the heck do I get two Sims to Woo-Hoo? They both want it, they are both in platinum mood, but... nothing happens despite best efforts.

Edit: Oh, the one thing I'd forgotten to try worked - put them both on the bed and go on from there
        Last edited by Kassiopeia; September 20, 2004, 13:01.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Anyone know if there's a way of raising creativity outside of painting or playing the piano?
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You can write a novel on the computer.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
              Anyone know if there's a way of raising creativity outside of painting or playing the piano?
              As todlers they can also gain creativity from one of the toys...

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                I feel very uncomfortable parallels with my actual life but... how the heck do I get two Sims to Woo-Hoo? They both want it, they are both in platinum mood, but... nothing happens despite best efforts.

Edit: Oh, the one thing I'd forgotten to try worked - put them both on the bed and go on from there
                There's several ways:

1) Make sure both people are in bed together
                2) Go to the story, try on some clothes. When inthere click on someone else and choose woohoo
                3) The bath-tub (not normal baths... the big fun tubs... don't remember their name)

I have only tried the first two...
                My sims get more woohoo in one day, than I get in a lifetime

Comment

Teehee, my first party ever (to cement my family friends to secure my promotion to Chief of Staff no less) was a success. Not on account of the "party meter" (which did say "Good Time"), but the fact that a police officer came by and ordered the party dispersed only two hours into it. There was also a massive row between a couple after emotions grew a little too intense between the husband and one of my friends. Now I'll just get the wife promoted to top status as well and we can start working on offspring.

Edit:

3) The bath-tub (not normal baths... the big fun tubs... don't remember their name)
                  Jacuzzis? Bubblebaths? Those big things anyway, I know what you mean. I used the bed method, worked fine. Both were in platinum mood too.

My sims get more woohoo in one day, than I get in a lifetime
                  Indeed

Comment

One of my pregnet sims (well... actually the only pregnant sim ) has a strange life...
                    First day as she got pregnent she ate well before going to sleep, but not even halfway through the night she woke up starving... she didn't even manage to get down to the kitchen before dying of hunger
                    Luckily Jake was around, and won a game against the grim reaper... The next days became totally different, now she only needs half the time to sleep before she's fresh, and keeps fresh longer... and she doesn't need much food anymore either

Comment

Maybe they've gone as far as to add miscarriage to the game? Maybe the baby didn't make it

Comment

Maybe she had an abortion?
                        -

So can they Woohoo alone too? That would make it alot more realistic IMO.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Realistic maybe. However, they don't want to drive what I see is now a key demographic away. They need to live vicariously through their Sims.

Comment

CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP USING WOOHOO AS A VERB!

I'm not trying to get you to post things that will get you banned, but at least put "have sex", "make love", "make the beast with two backs", etc. It's really bloody annoying reading Woohoo all the time.

Comment

Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                                CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP USING WOOHOO AS A VERB!

I'm not trying to get you to post things that will get you banned, but at least put "have sex", "make love", "make the beast with two backs", etc. It's really bloody annoying reading Woohoo all the time.
                                But you can't 'have sex' in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X