No announcement yet.

Sims 2: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it is WooHooing. Sure, it may look like sex, a lot, but really, it's just some innocent WooHooing.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Okay, but for the purposes of discussion on this forum, it shall not be referred to as Woohooing!!!

Especially not by DrSpike!

Comment

Would it be better call it petting?
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Listen, it's WooHooing, end of story
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

That auto-WooHooing smiley is very appropriate there.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I saw the game at the shops, and I was like "WooHoo"!
              Then my girlfriend saw it, and she was like "WooHoo"!
              So I got it for her and we went home and WooHooed.

WooHoo!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You got WooHooed because you got your gf Sims 2?

Man, that was pretty easy!
                be free

Comment

Uh oh.

I have a sim who was at 8 in cooking and got +3 in cooking through a career event. Now he can't cook at all. I'm thinking the skill somehow "flipped over" when it went over 10 and is now stuck at 0 or 1 or -256 or something. He can't cook *anything*.

Edit: I checked the Sims 2 official BBS, it's a known problem, but no fix as yet. So heed my warning, if you have a skill near to the max, ignore events to the best of your abilities lest they go over 10 and you end up with the skill useless beyond repair.
                  Last edited by Kassiopeia; September 22, 2004, 08:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I saw the game at the shops, and I was like "WooHoo"!
                    Then my girlfriend saw it, and she was like "WooHoo"!
                    So I got it for her and we went home and WooHooed.

WooHoo!
                    Since you have a girlfriend to woohoo with you might not need the full range of pleasures some others are apparently experiencing with the game.

Comment

Dammit, I really feel the urge and need to shout at someone to go woohoo themself.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

is there a nude patch yet? what do the nude graphics look like.

not that this should influence me on buying the game, but I like to know these things beforehand .

I would prefer not to pay full price. I may wait until a reduction in price before buying. I only played the first game for about a week before I got bored of it. So I'm wary of shelling out 50 bucks. This game looks more involved than the first though. The original really didn't have much to do. I'd imagine the add-ons greatly increased gameplay- but you had to pay for those...

Comment

Yes, there's a "nude" patch, and it doesn't do anything aside from get rid of the blurring.

There's no "bits and pieces" modeled in the game...
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm sure there are some nude skins to fix that, however....
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

actually I don't even know why I asked that. I never downloaded the nude patch for the sims first game. It didn't seem worth the trouble. The graphics weren't good enough to get excited about.

Comment

I should point out that my previous post was just an excuse to use "WooHoo" as many times as possible in the one passage. I took certain liberties with facts.

I don't have Sims 2 yet.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X