Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also he has extra time to plot an escape.

Comment

• /me is now in some far-flung country where no-one knows him.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• /me reminds mr. Burns not to believe in everything Ralph says
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I change my vote to Nuke Master too

Comment

• Can't change votes.

However, if a round takes this long you are allowed to vote twice
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• /me votes for Nuclear Master.
              Hell, he pointed out the trend that I tend to vote for him, why stop now that I'm (practiallcy) dead?
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• You're not dead until the nuclear master sings
                Play hangman.

Comment

• I voted for Nuclear Master last round, again he is killing the game.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• /me plots a coup to overthrow Nuclear Master and install Kassi as GM *

Comment

• At least we don't have to worry about the game finishing this weekend and missing out on the sign-up thread for the next one.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sorry about this, it was a rather big mix up between the Mafia and I. An update will be done today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Method
                          * Method plots a coup to overthrow Nuclear Master and install Kassi as GM *
                          Nuclear Master
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Chapter Five- Burns the Bat

The Flanders house was no longer a friendly Christian place, but a dark looming building that felt like it could kill you, let alone someone else. The only think light in the building was the cream colored walls, that shone a red brightness. The numbers of Springfieldiers were dwindling, and becoming more personal. However, people tried to stay off the topic of murder to brighten the mood, except, for two people.

“I know you are the murderer,” accused Bart.

“I am no such thing, never was, but probably will be in the future, but it does not matter now, I have received all of the votes an hour ago,” Sideshow Bob replied.

Sideshow Bob was calling all of the remaining citizens into the vote room. The three Mafia Killers were standing next to Bob, holding sleek metal shovels. Everyone was waiting for something to happen.

“In an almost unanimous vote, Mr. Burns is to be killed,” Sideshow Bob laughed.

The Mafia Killers dragged Mr. Burns by his clothes into the middle of the room. He had come without resistance, whether on purpose, or because he had no actual physical strength. As Chief Wiggum was swinging back the shovel, Mr. Burns disappeared into a puff of smoke, came back as a bat, and hissed. Homer screamed as the bat flew around the house and finally exited.

“Well, I’m sure he’s coming back,” Bart said sarcastically.

The Flanders family was only half of what it was before their barbecue, which seemed like an eternity ago, yet it was only five days. One of the Flanders was going to die tonight.

Maude and Rodd were beginning their prayers for their lost members of their family. They came to an early halt when they heard glass brake. Nevertheless, it was too late, a fork was partly submerged into Rodd’s head. Maude screamed and fell down. That brought all of the other citizens into the room.

Chief Wiggum entered, and started to look for clues. As always, there was a note on the projectile, with its’ edges crusty, and pictures. This time, there were three pictures. One, was of a red circle, another was of a castle, and the last one a quote of Skanky Burns voting off Nuclear Master.

Voting Period Begins
                            Last edited by Tassadar500; July 16, 2004, 18:31.

Comment

• Red circle and a castle? The castle I see as a sign for Scotland, while the red color 'belongs' to Willies hair (His hair is red)... and if I remember correctly Willie is from Scotland
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Yes, Willie is from Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                                X