This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    Kucinich, how would he know if she accused him, if she was just thinking that?
    Because I can read your posts

Comment

• Mr. Burns!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Argh! I'm being framed. Just because I'm evil, rich and amoral doesn't mean I kill people for fun.

Bart because he let his own sister die.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• damn i must remember never to vote for a mafia if a docpile is on, they always get you the next round .....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
            damn i must remember never to vote for a mafia if a docpile is on, they always get you the next round .....
            DOH

And keeping that thought in mind Skanky
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• looks like Burns is about to burn.....

Comment

• Mr. Burns did it!

Comment

• Another person with good sense

Comment

• But I'm innocent.

/me sets the reactor to go critical
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• /me would say that shows Skanky isn't as "innocent" as he claims

Comment

• Green slime means reactor (at least I hope so ), so I'm going with Burns even though Homer is also a big suspect.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Skanky Burns is dead. An update will come.

Comment

• Argh!

Comment

• Did you vote for me when I was Roi Louis a couple mafia games back?

Comment

• Erm, not sure. The name doesn't ring a bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X