This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get him, fellas!
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Update will be done tomorrow. My computer was having a few problems when I was planning to write it today, oh well.

... being non-violent, Lisa made no effort to defend herself as the non-intellectuals around her clubbed her to death
      This will not be happening.

Comment

• "Diamond" Joe Quimby, can I bring a matter of grave concern to many townspeople to your attention?
        We, those who are not currently stuck inside 742 Evergreen Terrace and are instead glued to Kent Brockman's 24-hour coverage, would like to know who has died on your list, and ask that you use tags when you update the list of characters after each death.

Comment

• slowest. mafia. ever.

Comment

• All these games seem to be stalling at the moment.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• NM is also GMing NW, which is about to start.

Comment

• Ease up on the TLAs there Spikie. DLs will have NFI what we are talking about.

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry.

Comment

• I vote Nuclear Master, since he seems to have killed the entire gfame!!!!!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Hey, could someone that's been following the thread post an update or something? I don't even know what's going on... Are we voting? Waiting for a kill? How many rounds have we played? Am I still alive?
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

• We're only waiting for someone to post a story
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

• Chapter Four- Civil War

With more than 1/5 of the original citizens of Springfield dead, no one was anxious about the vote; they were all more worried about the possibility of two Mafioso still being on the loose. Yet one everyone was called in for the vote, no one was calm.

Marge was standing in the middle of voting room. She was nervous herself, because her life could be the one ended next. Before she thought no one dare vote her out, but people were dying before her, and no ones life was safe. When everyone arrived in the room, she started to tally the votes in her mind. Once she had tallied all of the votes, she gasped silently, hit barney in the back of the head, grabbed his shovel, and then yelled at Lisa to run. Marge had to explain what was happening to Homer before he understood what was happening.

Every member of the Simpson family (even Patty and Selma) except Bart went to protect Lisa. They held their ground for a few minutes, but in the end could not hold it. Lisa was taken by Chief Wiggum and Barney (Barney was still extremely dizzy from that hit Marge gave him) and hit with a shovel. The other members of the house made sure another Simpson family outburst would not happen again. Marge was relieved of her duties as house leader and Homer was no longer one of the Mafia Killers. Sideshow Bob replaced Marge, and Dr. Hibbert replaced Homer.

The house was silent for the rest of the day. People were wondering why Bart did not participate in the fight, but it was all in their heads, no one spoke a word about it. The murder came early that night, surprisingly early. Grandpa Simspon was putting his dentures away when he got sludged. When he grabbed the Denture Cup, green slime climbed up his arm and into his face. Like the last time, a picture was engraved on his face, but it was a different picture this time. This time, it was a picture of fighting.

Voting Period Begins

Comment

Working...
                                X