X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia XXII: The Simpsons Strike Back

/me hums The Simpson's theme song.

It was a very hot day, and smog filled the air. Ned Flanders was hosting a party at his house. There was a whole table meant for pies, which Patty and Selma quite liked. Rod, Todd, and Maude were in the house, playing Jesus Christopoly. Bart was trying to convince Barney and Moe to give him beer but Lisa saw, tattled, and Marge came over and pulled Bart by his ear. Homer was supposed to be looking after Maggie, but he left her with Mr. Burns, and Mr. Smithers, while he went to play darts with Chief Wiggum and Krusty The Clown. Apu was selling Dr. Hibbert beef jerky, in the back corner of the yard. Otto was jammmin’ in his car, with Willie and Seymour singing with him. Grandpa and Sideshow Bob were nowhere to be found.

Homer, Chief Wiggum, and Krusty were playing darts behind the party in the backyard. The dart board was placed on the wall.

“You’re the crappiest player of darts ever, Wiggum,” Homer mocked.

“I could pull a better dart player out of my…”

“I’m going to stand right next to the dart board. Try to hit me, okay Wiggum?” Homer instructed.

Homer went over to the side of the dart board like he said. Chief Wiggum got ready and then chucked the dart at Homer’s head.

“D’OH!”

“Holy Jeebus! I landed on Mel Gibson. It says, please pay $75 dollars to fund a new-“ Todd Flanders did not finish his sentence. A dart struck his head with a picture of a cross and a dark grey cloud put on a note hanging from it.” Rod and Maude wailed and then fainted from seeing their brother and son with a dart through his head.

After dropping his dart, and stuffing his face with pies, Chief Wiggum ran into the house hearing the scream (well it was more like a crawl). Then all of the people ran into house along with him.

“It seems to me, that Todd Flanders was just murdered,” Wiggum said in a rather bad English accent.

“Of course he was! You just saw him to do it,” Lisa replied smart-alecky.

“Break it up. Break it up. We need to find out who this murderer is, or I won’t be able to get back in my house alive. Let’s have a vote!” Marge said reasonably.

The citizens of Springfield yelled, “AGREED!”

There was an awkward silence, the type that makes you so uncomfortable that you feel the need to kill.

“And one more thing, no one is allowed to leave the house, lest the murderer escape," Flanders added.
    Voting Period Begins!

Code:
    mafia
    Name Position Status
    1. Hercules Moe Szyslak Present
    2 Kassiopeia Mr. Smithers Present
    3. Rah Chief Wiggum Present
    4. Adagio Krusty the Clown Present
    5. Theben Selma Present
    6. Jonny Patty Present
    7. DrSpike Ned Flanders Present
    8. Jon Miller Maude Flanders Present
    9. Skanky Burns Mr. M. Skanky Burns Present
    10. Chaunk Barney Present
    11. Method Apu Present
    12. Vovan Dr. Hibbert Present
    13. Ljube-ljcvetko Sideshow Bob Present
    14. gjramsey Rod Flanders Present
    15 Spaced Cowboy Todd Flanders Dead
    16 Gamecube64 Seymour Skinner Present
    17 Zopperoni Willie Present
    18. Tuberski Otto Present
    19. Imran Siddiquii Maggie Simpson Present
    20. DarkCloudi Lisa Simspon Present
    21. Kucinich Bart Simpson Present
    22. Alva Marge Simpsont Present
    23. Rasputin Grandpa Simpson Present
    24. Joncha Homer Simpson Present
    Last edited by Tassadar500; July 5, 2004, 19:27.

Re: Mafia XXII: The Simpsons Strike Back

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    Story to come...
    Nice.

XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Voting period beings.

Most likely though, the story will be written up tomorrow.

Comment

Voting period beings.
        In that case, I blame... Mr. Burns!
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

Worst. Intro. Ever.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Kassiopeia

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm embarrassed to ask this but, how do you make the table for all of the names?

Comment

cut and paste from the last thread?

Comment

I'll be Cecil.

I might even change my avatar for the game if so.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Arr... and I'll be the sea cap'n, if ye can stand me speakin this way.

Comment

Re: Mafia XXII: The Simpsons Strike Back

Story to come...
                            Hmm, Rasputin seems to have started a trend...
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

When this thread starts, could you at least post a link in the sign-up thread? I still haven't seen this thread
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X