This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NooooooOOOoooo Homie

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Great sig alva.

Comment

• Get working on that story

Comment

• I'm starting to get suspicious. Maybe this game is being stretched out just so I'm stuck using a pig avatar for as long as possible. If so, I will not be amused.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nuclear Master is the mafia!

Comment

• Dang, Kuci, what'd you do, join every single MP/demo game in existence?!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Didn't join the ACDG CMN team ¬_¬

Comment

• I meant in the civgroup screen.

I didn't join anything you have to be admitted for (like the DG teams).

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                      I'm starting to get suspicious. Maybe this game is being stretched out just so I'm stuck using a pig avatar for as long as possible. If so, I will not be amused.
                      It's quite unusual isn't it. Conspiracy?

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• *Gawsp* I've figgered it out! NM is a member of those "No games in the OG" types and he's sabotaging them all by being the GM for all of them!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                          *Gawsp* I've figgered it out! NM is a member of those "No games in the OG" types and he's sabotaging them all by being the GM for all of them!
                          By George I think you've got it
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• This game sucks. Can we start a new Mafia game?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I don't think NM would be too insulted if we just made someone else the new GM and the Mafia would report themselves to him to get the game back on track. (ie overthrowing Nuclear Master and installing someone else as GM)
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• REVOLUTION!
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X