Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil's Crown?

Comment

• Dr Kildare... Wasn't that the lead character from The Fugitive? Which means the setting will have to be a chase of some sort. Combined with the platform game clues that would suggest Monty of the Run. Again.
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• Dr. Kildare was an old US TV show, set in a hospital. Use that info for whatever it's worth, because I've got no clue at the moment...
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• The Answer, of Course is obvious.

Raw Meat + Hospital = Life& Death I

Oh well maybe not, but someday.. I tell you I will guess L&D and it will be the Right Answer.
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• I was thinking Dr Kildare...Richard Chamberlain...Shogun...Japan but it hasn't helped come up with a game.

Comment

• No correct guesses so far.

ZargonX was correct on who Dr.Kildare was.

Standup had made the correct connection for the clue.

warm, very warm

Clue3: Tom Cruise
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• The Last Samurai
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Impossible Mission?

Comment

• First Samurai.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
                      The Last Samurai
                      That could be it...!
                      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK

That could be it...!
                        What else could it be with those clues?

Top Gun?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Cocktail?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            First Samurai.
                            ding! ding! another one for the good Doctor.

mobygames link here

part of the game involved collecting golden bells. Its was a classic at the time, and meant to be better than the sequel, which i never played........

i felt the clues were too easy that time? next time it will be tougher
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• *BUMP*

you've had two days......your not running out of idea's for new games are you! I could help if needed?

[clue 1: Cocktail]

Comment

• I will do a game. Didn't notice I was right until your last post just bumped it.

Comment

Working...
                                X