No announcement yet.

Name the Game - Part 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if I'd call Flashback fast paced, but who knows...
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Assassin? - i'm just getting the feeling its a team17 game, they did a lot of fast paced stuff........
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Contra III?
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
          I don't know if I'd call Flashback fast paced, but who knows...
          Good point. I wasn't thinking of that. I just saw clue 3 about "arcady feel" and went with the first game I thought of: Flashback.

This has more to do with my relative lack of arcade-like game experience during the Amiga/ST era than it has to do with anything else.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
            Project X
            Ding ding ding, and a very good catch given the clues.

Comment

• Never played that one, wasn't project X sort of a shoot-em-up?
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Yeah it was a classic arcade style horizontal scroller, with scores of really cool weapons, great bosses, and a cracking soundtrack. Thought you'd have played it.

Comment

• You can't have 'em all.
                  Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• But I try.

Comment

• Duke wont post until tomorrow, as it is bank holiday.

Comment

• Until then, can anyone else figure out where this came from?

(Other hint: Somewhat obscure game with what now seems like an utterly absurd premise with a bunch of negative connotations. The protagonist is famous, though.)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Shoot... I can't remember the title anymore, but I totally remember the game...
                          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Yup, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker....but where's bubbles?

Comment

• That there's a smooth criminal, that is.

Annie, are you okay?
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
                                Yup, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker....but where's bubbles?
                                Yeppers. Your prize of Nothing is in the mail. Expect it within a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X