No announcement yet.

Name the Game - Part 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok new one coming up - hope it hasn't been done before!

Amiga game but later got ported to many platforms.

Clue1: sushi
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
      Watch and see who gets his games. I spy a plan by Cap to dethrone me.
      If it's a devious plan it sure ain't mine. I was just as surprised as you. Welcome to the show Fulby....
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• P.S

I have a fishy feeling this could be the answer: James Pond
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK

If it's a devious plan it sure ain't mine. I was just as surprised as you. Welcome to the show Fulby....
          Looks like it's CoT's bid for number one spot.

Comment

• My lord... a whole game was put out and guessed correctly before I even signed on today!

As for the latest game, I'm afraid I don't have a clue... "sushi" isn't going to cut it.
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• No, the guessing is still too raw.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• /me shoots Buck.

Comment

• Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• SimEarth

Comment

• Wait a second! I think I might have been onto something there...

How about: "WWF Raw"?
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• One of the final fantasy games?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Usagi Yojimbo?

Comment

• Not yet guys - some interesting guesses considering the vagueness of my clue

So now we are all thinking about Sushi and what its associated with lets get on with it

Clue 2:

'There was much leaping and bounding around,
                            until the required items were found.
                            A golden bell tolls for your trouble and care,
                            think of a setting with Dr.Kildare?'
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Any more clues coming?

For some reason I keep thinking of the Samurai Pizza Cats but I don't know why .

Comment

• Well i dont know - not many guesses so far. There are some key clues in that last one, enough to work it out completely
                                Last edited by child of Thor; August 21, 2004, 18:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X