No announcement yet.

Name the Game - Part 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok... something with Elvira... I guess. Let me work on this anagram...
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• I'm tempted to give you it straightaway Zargon, but id anyone can come in with the answer to the first of the two Elvira games before I go home, or Zargon solves the anagram, then they will win.

Comment

• I had to google to get this
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Elvira: Mistress of the Dark!

Right, I remember her slogan now!

Comment

• Zargon wins!

Thank God for that. The game seems to have been going for ages, and I had to get exceptionally obvious with the clues.

* duke wants to go and lie down, but fears his boss might not look too kindly upon it.

Comment

• Heh, I think you pretty much handed me that one

Ok, I'll come up with some clues by this afternoon...

Comment

• Aaaahhhh.

Comment

• Clue #1: Early nineties' RPG, PC only.

Comment

• Elvira? Man, that adventure/RPG game was ridiculously difficult on the Amiga. Plenty of gore though!

Didn't know it appeared on the C64 as well.
                    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Westwood's Eye of the Beholder?
                      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• wizardry 8
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Clue #2: It took a new direction in RPGs by being very open-ended.

Comment

• Fallout?

Comment

• Nope. Would you really classify Fallout as early ninties?

Comment

• Outpost?

Comment

Working...
                                X