Name the Game - Part 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beneath a Steel Sky?
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Nope.

2 It had (the now omnipresent, even in action games ) cut scenes when important things happened.

Comment

• Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Not sure if it appeared on the C64 though.

Comment

• It Came from the Desert?
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Nope.

3 This is the same clue as the first clue that I gave for Legend (Crystals of Trazere in the US) ages ago, but I'm too lazy to either find it or to type however muhc I can quote from distant memories of having studied it at university. Oh, and the meaning of the clue is the same too, but the game is not Legend.

Comment

• Eh?

Comment

• * duke grumbles about the laziness of people who can't remember previous games.

Clue
                Answer

Comment

• King's Quest?

Comment

• Shadowgate?

Comment

• Zack McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders?
                      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• I did that.

Comment

• Loom?
                          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                            I did that.
                            Yes, you did.

Darn, it can't be Maniac Mansion, can it?
                            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• Darn, it can't be Maniac Mansion, can it?
                              It better not be, because that was my first guess, but it didn't fit with the fantasy-themed clue
                              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Fantasy eh?

How about.... Bloodwych?

Comment

Working...
                                X