• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Unit Updater

Originally posted by Tamerlin
    Can units be updated in AOM ?
    Yes.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Thank you Maquiladora, AoM seems to be a much appreciated mod.

It is changing a lot of things, perhaps too much for me, but it was not clear wether units could be updated or not.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Are there alternative download locations for AOM? The link doesn't work

Comment

• Not that I know of Apolyton might restore the link to the main AOM2 zip eventually, since most of the downloads section is still down.
          Last edited by Maquiladora; September 26, 2010, 13:46. Reason: retarded hands
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• hey im new to the new apolyton website, i used to use the older one alot. but i am having trouble finding some good mods for the game ctp2. i been through a few computers since i started ctp and wasnt the best at keeping the files i wanted.. i am bored of call to power mod.
            and am wanting to get back to aom agian, i remeber there being 4 versions, but ill take what i can get and play . like 1,2,3 atleast. 4 would be good as well. any one able to fill me in on how to get it or if some one has them , could i get a copy of them please

Comment

Working...
            X