Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As is seemingly typical with my life. My monitor just died, so until I can get a replacement, I'm going to only be able to check 'poly at work.

The wife has a laptop that is falling apart, so attempting to install even an old program is highly inadvisable.

Now to see if anybody in the family wants to give us some Christmas money early...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• When you wish upon a star......
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
        As is seemingly typical with my life. My monitor just died, so until I can get a replacement, I'm going to only be able to check 'poly at work.

The wife has a laptop that is falling apart, so attempting to install even an old program is highly inadvisable.

Now to see if anybody in the family wants to give us some Christmas money early...
        I feel for ya old budd..

I am just coming off a massive reinstall of everything

Hope ya gets resolved

BTW..you were a good boy this year?

Santa knows whom is

and whom is
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Yes, gramps, I was.

Going to continue to beat at it, it's starting to look a little clearer. I've never heard of a monitor that goes blurry on a person. Painfully blurry. It's almost as if I'm not wearing my glasses when I look at the screen, yet I am. Even tried not wearing my glasses to see if that was any improvement.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I m back and as far as I know only games not played are those not sent!

Blackice..ya hear?

Comment

• I will be away 11-27-2004 on Saturday and return late Sunday 11-28-2004 for a family get together down on the farm

Gramps

Comment

• 'sbcglobal' addresses seem to be having problems.
                emails to gumpold and HornedFrog (both sbcglobal) bounced today.
                Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• The problem seems to be that GMX is on a kind of blacklist on sbcglobal. Works without problems with other mail gateways.

Comment

• hmm. can you specifically allow a single GMX address to be exempt from such a blacklist ?
                    i have to send quite a few turns to people using sbcglobal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      I will be away 11-27-2004 on Saturday and return late Sunday 11-28-2004 for a family get together down on the farm

Gramps
                      Just a reminder folks

Comment

• I am back and all saves forwarded...

Hey Blackice..ya hear?

You can send turns on now

GT

Comment

• this seems to be the most frequented of the various 'information' threads, so i'll put it here:

please resend all turns to me that you may have sent today and not gotten an answer for yet. my email program just deciced to delete all those emails.
                          exceptions: i still have the turns from my challenge games with Hatschy and blackgryffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                            this seems to be the most frequented of the various 'information' threads, so i'll put it here:

please resend all turns to me that you may have sent today and not gotten an answer for yet. my email program just deciced to delete all those emails.
                            exceptions: i still have the turns from my challenge games with Hatschy and blackgryffin.
                            what was last cc you had for OFT2?

Thanks Math

Hope you get squared away

Gramps

Comment

• gotta check when im home. but this game is moving so fast that i doubt it will make any difference if i lose a CC.

Comment

• OFT2:
                                81 from Dimytes is newest i have.

Comment

Working...
                                X