Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be in and out until I move successfully and get a new ISP up north. Officially move date is set for June 18 so after that expect a blackout from me until I can get an ISP which will be ASAP.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• This is just a note to confirm my original post. Moveout date is the 18th for sure and I'll work on getting an ISP soon after that. Move-in date is the 21st so expect delays.

Comment

• I'm away this weekend sailing June 18 - 2- I hope this isn't problematic for any of the games I'm playing
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Problematic is sailing. I want to be there too.
          Enjoy.

Comment

• Nice Nuke I have yet to be out this year, drag. what ya sailing in?
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
              Nice Nuke I have yet to be out this year, drag. what ya sailing in?
              Blackice..If I understood him correctly,

A BOAT!!

Hope this clears things up fer ya!

Peace

Gramps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Well, I now have an iffy (free) ISP from my school. They're not as... open, about giving away free connections as my undergrad school was so until wife and I have our money situation finalized (I have a job, she needs one) expect that I'll try to be on as often as I can but it may not be that often anymore.

Comment

• I'm afraid that, due to circumstances beyond my control, I probably won't be able to play any turns until September, and not log on much either.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway
                      I'm afraid that, due to circumstances beyond my control, I probably won't be able to play any turns until September, and not log on much either.
                      That sux man

I am sorry, for real, to hear that, i would be in a sure fire fenzy without being able to play that long

Comment

• Do you need back up players?
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Im looking for a player...

I been searching everywhere..

even had some cars checked out at the Border..

But that wasnt him we found..

Anyone seen BerXpert?

We have a PBEM match was going great until 2 weeks ago he dissappeared??

Just checking is all..
                          Attached Files

Comment

• He's on vacation, didn't he tell you? But he should be back tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by hatschy
                              He's on vacation, didn't he tell you? But he should be back tomorrow.
                              Nope..well that explains it!!

Thanks..I mean I only been posting fer two weeks looking for him!!

Then I thought about this thread!

(But didnt see his post telling of the vacation)

Ok

Questioned asked questioned answered

Grammps

Comment

• Ok I would guess I will call this a PREEMPTIVE STRIKE

I may or not be knoccked offline if Charley and the remnants hit us here on the coast..

from Bonnie alone we are under both Tornado warnings and Flood watches (expected >5" of rain)

Now Hurricane Charley which is most assuredly a greater threat.

If I go off (possible to flooding and disconnections of Cable services) I will return soon as possible!

The Hurricane if it impacts us will be later Saturday-Sunday time frame

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Working...
                                X