Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be away this weekend as well! I'm going skiing. It will be the first time for my 4.5yo daughter

Comment

• The sooner they learn skiing, the better they will do.
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• For some reason, I doubt my 15 mon-old would even care to ski... he hasn't even really enjoyed a good snow yet.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Due to complications arising from a virus I can no longer access the internet on my own computer and thus cannot play any turns at all until further notice. There seems little prospect of it being fixed before early October.

Comment

• Out of town until Wednesday.

Comment

• hi folks,

i gotta spend more time on work.
              as a result, i will be doing most of my turns only at weekend, if at all.
              so games with me might be slowing down some.

i try to give priority to multiplayer games and do my turns there regularly, especially in games with time limits.

Math
              Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
              O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                hi folks,

i try to give priority to multiplayer games and do my turns there regularly, especially in games with time limits.

Math
                More time on work, you say? What kind of work is that? I think I know...
                The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
                Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                  hi folks,

Math
                  I'd run this by your fellow players in your various games as well, each game may end up being different as far as what they want to do with the turn hold-up.

After all, some are more strict about the 24 hour rule than others.

Comment

• Leaving on holiday tomorrow morning.
                    See you back in 3 weeks.
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Originally posted by david42one

More time on work, you say? What kind of work is that? I think I know...
                      http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ruction_fire_1
                      hehe, didnt know the name existed. just though it'd sound cool.

Mathemagician
                      Earth Liberation Front (Call to Power Super League team )
                      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• So that's why there's been such a stress on the difference.

Isn't the other group of ELFs responsible for some SUV torching a few weeks ago too?

Comment

• Yes. That's our story and we're sticking to it

Comment

• yeah FF i'll give turn 39 to you
                            1x1 game 10 FF>milamber
                            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• So, how many more will you be willing to give me?

Comment

• hopefully thats it.............. :-)
                                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                                Revelation 6:8

Comment

Working...
                                X