X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job Math

Have fun David

Seems so Birdy have not seen him in a while?

Merry Christmas all
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all too, though its a little bit late now.

im back again by the way. though i might take some time off again soon. exams in january you know...
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Back!

Comment

• I'm... still here, Max and Pete... my old friends

Struggling between job, clubbing (after long absence) and handling about 30 PBEM games and CtP2 source code project. Of cource with the rest (lot of) hobbies of mine

Comment

• im sorry, but im still veeery busy until at least 23rd january. rickety... could you please ?

Comment

• OK

Comment

• I'm baaaack!
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Welcome home FF

Comment

• Thanks RC... It's a to be back.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• update:

things are getting kind of relaxed here, not so much under pressure anymore.
                      i instantly resume all my non-SL multiplayer games (actually effects only Giant Bird, that is unless rickety wants to take me over in that game entirely... ?) and should be able to reconsider the 2x2 SL games at the end of next week.

my diploma exams will be delayed on my request, probably to mid-february, so i might not be able to resume all games until then.

Comment

• Well, time then to the play the latest turn of our challengegame Math?!
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• time is relative. for each CTP turn i play, there is a risk i will lose my focus on the studies, so .. rather not, max, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                            update:

things are getting kind of relaxed here, not so much under pressure anymore.
                            i instantly resume all my non-SL multiplayer games (actually effects only Giant Bird, that is unless rickety wants to take me over in that game entirely... ?) and should be able to reconsider the 2x2 SL games at the end of next week.

my diploma exams will be delayed on my request, probably to mid-february, so i might not be able to resume all games until then.
                            No thanks Math, by all means please resume playing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                              No thanks Math, by all means please resume playing it.
                              LOL, is it that bad ?

Comment

• Not that it's bad, I just have enough going at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X