Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back now... Thanks to Maestro for subbing for me, he's done a great job...

Comment

I'm back!
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

*^bump^*

Comment

Humm Saddam is there a contest to see who can post the most? I mean is there a prize? Cuz if not this quest of yours has become quite annoying, in a small way.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Sorry, I have a deskjob ...Im mainly in OT.

Comment

"bump"
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Eohian has requested a sub for Highvoltage,

I will be going on another business trip. I am leaving on 6/24 and get back on the 27th. If someone could pick up my turns while I am gone that would be great.
                anyone up for the task?

Reply to the highvoltage part 11 thread...
                Or do we?

Comment

Realizing this too late. Must go away this firday (July 13), and only be back July 15 at night, so play PBEM at July 16. If you think that, after coming back home at midnight, playing PBEMs is what I want to do, you're mistoken.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Im gone this weekend. This time im going down to the falklands to meet up with some english 'Bloke' as he referred to himself ..

Much must be done there, and my return is unsure (2-3 days).

However, I will not appoint any subs, and should return in time to play.

Please do not next me in any of my games...

I shall return!

BTw, this is the last of my business travels ...Im at home on the weekends from now on!

Originally posted by Saddam
                    Sorry, I have a deskjob ...Im mainly in OT.
                    boy did that change in a 2 months time span ! There really working my arse now!Well,overall promotions are a good thing, never turn them down

Comment

Actually trip to Port Stanley was post-poned till next weekend. Somthing came up on there end.....

im here this weeked

Comment

Combined post with Darth Viper

Darth Viper and I will be away untill August 24.

The mailadres of our sub for most games will be:
                        r.middelkoop@stud.tue.nl

Exception:
                        Teamspirit: will be played by Birdman.
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

I am going for vacation from 9th to 16th of August.

For subs you will be informed in the appropriate threads tomorrow.

See you .

Comment

I'm back
                            Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

*bump*
                              Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Im away all day this saturday. I have a piantball tourney, and it is 40 miles in another state. Our 17 man team is playing the 'big one'. So no turns from me on Saturday , i wont be back till 3 am sunday. So no 24hour rules please

Comment

Working...
                                X