• Originally posted by Mathemagician
    OFT2:
    81 from Dimytes is newest i have.
    ok..it is past me since thats the last I sent to Stas & cc'd you on
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• BLACKICE STATUS

I am becoming a litle concerned

I aint prying but me old buddy Blackice..I do hope he is ok..if anyone has heard from him..tell him I was asking..and if possile let the remnants of the community be aware of his status!

Gramps

Comment

• well it looks like my hard drive fried on my computer the blue screen of death so to speak. I don't know how long it will take to get it fixed I'm guessing after chirstmas but really being honest with myself not till after the new year which REALLY REALLY HACKS ME OFF

sorry everyone this is done at a friends house and his wife already said no about me hanging out there to play 2-4-6 hours a day
        I will return as soon as I can
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by MILAMBER
          well it looks like my hard drive fried on my computer the blue screen of death so to speak. I don't know how long it will take to get it fixed I'm guessing after chirstmas but really being honest with myself not till after the new year which REALLY REALLY HACKS ME OFF

sorry everyone this is done at a friends house and his wife already said no about me hanging out there to play 2-4-6 hours a day
          I will return as soon as I can
          sorry to hear this my friend

look forward to seeing you again one day soon I hope

Peace

Gramps

Comment

• All turns received the latest 36 hours or so will be played tomorrow morning (in about 10 hours). I am simply too tired to play with a decent game-spirit - have to "push" it to tomorrow.

Well, what about this morning some could ask (no turns played) ?????? Well, sunday mornings are not for computerplaying . I am not that old and my wife is still young (not much older than me ).
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
              All turns received the latest 36 hours or so will be played tomorrow morning (in about 10 hours). I am simply too tired to play with a decent game-spirit - have to "push" it to tomorrow.

Well, what about this morning some could ask (no turns played) ?????? Well, sunday mornings are not for computerplaying . I am not that old and my wife is still young (not much older than me ).
              Ahhh that deee-licious Honey list...

ahh to be young

to be foolish..

and 2 be happy

Comment

• Horny ole farts

Comment

• ~ahem~

I cant see what i wuz saying...without me glasses..cant even LIP READ
                  Attached Files

Comment

• im switching email address !

instead of my "math... DOT de" please use "math... DOT net" from now on.
                    the old address will be used parallelly (4 'L' ??) for a while nonetheless, just in case.
                    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• got it

thanks fer the heads up

Comment

• ok im back up and running (yes hard drive fried so everything is gone) i maybe eatting beans for the next month or so and instead of 80 gigs i now have only 40 but i was going through some bad withdrawal and could not wait any longer and not play.
                        i will need the new severs file and everybody to resend turns please
                        i should have some in my mail box which im going to set up now on my computer then install CTP. then i should be ready to go
                        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by MILAMBER
                          ok im back up and running (yes hard drive fried so everything is gone) i maybe eatting beans for the next month or so and instead of 80 gigs i now have only 40 but i was ging through some bad withdrawal and could not wait any longer and not play.
                          i will need the new severs file and everybody to resend turns please
                          i should have some in my mail box which im going to set up now on my computer then install CTP. then i should be ready to go
                          welcome back..here is the new server file and will resend the turn tommorrow

Gramps
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I'm gunna be away from December 27 to February 14! Math has kindly agreed to play for me in our team SL games and my multiplayer games, so direct turns to him from Dec 27 please.

As for single SL and challenge games... well, if you can wait I'd appreciate it.

Regards,
                            ricketyclik

Comment

• we will miss ya..

hurry back..

Gramps
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I am unlikely to be able to play until new year.

I may get a chance here and there, but it will be sporadic if at all.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
                                If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X