Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will likely be able to play over christmas and new year, if maybe a little bit slower.

nonetheless, i wish everyone a wonderful christmas and new year as well.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
      I am unlikely to be able to play until new year.

I may get a chance here and there, but it will be sporadic if at all.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
      we will miss ya checkmate
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• ricketyclik will be away from now on until early february.
        please email me for any (non-Super League) multiplayer game where rickety is playing so i can substitute for him in that game until he gets back.

Comment

• at least he didnt get a newbie whom wont show

Have fun Math

GT

Comment

• please note that i will take my old email address (mathemagician at gmx dot DE) offline today. use only "mathemagician at gmx dot NET" from now on.
            i will check the old one irregularly for some weeks before entirely deleting it.

Comment

• /me nods.

Dominance address book entry updated... are there any other games that I send to you, Math?
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• EPW regrets he is unable to play any games.

He is in good health however and that is what really counts.

He regrets and we miss him.

Hope ya hang in there and hopefully will see ya soon my friend.

Gramps

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
                  * FlameFlash nods.

Dominance address book entry updated... are there any other games that I send to you, Math?
                  i dont think so.

Comment

• since this has apparently happened in a lot of games i play:

it occasionally happens that my email program resends some old mails. when i open it, they are in the outbox. usually i simply manually delete them. it seems today i missed it and they got resent. im sorry for any confusion caused.

buying a new computer too i hope. then i will make a complete reinstall of everything and maybe then those little bugs wont happen again.

Comment

• sounds good

hope it happens soon my friend

Gramps

Comment

• My mac.com account will be going through some service on the server end Jan 22-23. If any e-mails to me bounce, please just resend on the 24th, but supposedly if I use a mail client (like Entourage) it won't be a problem.

I guess we'll see, but if I'm not around 'poly or playing turns, that's why.
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• my @gmx.de address is now permanently deleted. make sure to not accidentally send there anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                            my @gmx.de address is now permanently deleted. make sure to not accidentally send there anymore.
                            R.I.P.

Comment

• We are making the move to our new facility over the next week and a half plus all weekend this coming to do the "throwing of the switch"

bear with me and I will be a bit slow on turns being played not stopped just slowed down

Thanks fer understanding...

"&^%$*(*^ real world stuff..~pfffft~"

Gramps

Comment

• As many old regular players have noticed, I am not very keen playing CTP for the time being and I am playing without much concentration.

Such sh.t happens, but I will try to get over it by slowing down for some month (last time I had it this way a couple of years back, my “down-time” took some 5-6-7 months).

I’ll try to get my a.. with me, but don’t expect too much to next couple of months.

But don’t worry or party ! I WILL BE BACK .
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X