No announcement yet.

Beyond Alpha Centauri:::::::Discussion Thread 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GenTac-Yang won't be too happy to see his "care package" not get to it's intended target. In fact, I think he may be very, VERY, angry.
    *Rubs hands together in anticipation*

Comment

Alright, I've posted!

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much action in it yet. Mostly just picking up where I left and covering the loose ends. Greg and Filkins are in it as well as Mr. Sym.

Forgot about him didn't ya?
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Oh General-I guess it's cool for you to post now. Thanks for waiting!
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Oh General-I guess it's cool for you to post now. Thanks for waiting!
          Do you want to do the entry of the Hive ships into Laekdaemon or shall I? I'm just working a new post about the assault on Dienkes base.

Comment

Franky - it will be Children of Saturnia pretty soon... as soon as I start posting soon (I have a certain date tommorrow )
            ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
            ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Post complete. I have to log off now.

Comment

Wow, everybody's writing tonight!

I'll start, Franky, thinking about what should happen next in the probe incident. I'll PM you in a day or two.

I must admit I was a little confused by Lonestar's new post. In the future, try and give us a heads-up for things like that, okay buddy?

Keep up the good work, everyone!
                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Darn it. Now I've got to write a post...(scrambles off...)

As for Mr. Sym...Yay!! He's back! (positions snipers...)
                  Empire growing,
                  Pleasures flowing,
                  Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by frankychan

Lonestar-good to see your training is going ok. But couldn't you have discussed w/us about your post? I guess it's all good. BTW, is this:

A little jab at me? it's all good. I thought you forgot my potshots that I took at Lord Ian!
                    Well, errr....

I guess it should be "A Barbarian like Yang," shouldn't it?
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Only a barbarian like Yang?

How 'bout...a moron like Yang...

...a neanderthal like Yang...

...a gorilla like Yang...

...a toilet plunger like Yang...

or...

...the Missing Link, also known as Sheng-ji Yang!!

Empire growing,
                      Pleasures flowing,

Comment

• Howdy sorry for the lack of the posting, college and other things have been sucking up my time like a Oric vacum cleaner.

Btw its nice to see Lonestar again.
                        "I do think that it is important to realize that wars are ugly and vile and that there better be a damned good reason for getting involved in one. Because the price for somebody is going to be very, very high."

David Weber

Comment

• Hang in there, Silence. We'll wait for you.

Comment

• It's good to see everyone back in swing of things.

Here is an update to my page dealing with the new character i introduced.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• OK...here's what's up...

I've got a new story post in the works in which Morgan arrives at Firaxis...and there will be a brief interlude into the subject not touched upon yet...individual loss.

Also, I'm planning to write a new story here on this forum called Utopia, about the Retroviral Engineering scare on Chiron. In the 2280s, Commissioner Lal declares a crackdown on factions researching Retroviral Engineering, as he sees it as a terrible crime against humanity. In the crackdown, Peacekeeper scientists are sent to research data to tract down factions that may be researching the stuff. However, one of these scientists, after looking into a particular file, is murdered. A literal death in the datalinks. And to make matters worse, the file is then destroyed. A Peacekeeper policeman, one who firmly believes that Lal is building a great utopia, pledges to find the killer, and the men responsible. Unfortunately, he discovers that there is no utopia.

How does this sound?
                              Empire growing,
                              Pleasures flowing,

Comment

• Both of those sound very good, History Guy. I for one await them both eagerly.

Looks like the conference is moving along, and things are becoming quite interesting. My new stuff is on the way, including the conclusion to The Hunt. You didn't seriously think I'd forgotten that, did you?

Comment

Working...
                                X