No announcement yet.

Beyond Alpha Centauri:::::::Discussion Thread 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds good History Guy! I anticipate it debut!

Sprayber-I hope that these two new characters won't be much of a problem to the GHE.

Well, I was thinking of creating another short story for Nemesis. Seeing as how I've done a Morgan-Believer pairing. What faction pairing would the readers like to see next?

So far I have an ooold draft between:

Gaians-Drones
    University-Data Angels
    PK's-Spartans.

And I have one semi-epic in the works concerning a Hive propaganda-ist and the rest of the factions..........But BAC comes first! :doitnow:
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Any of those would be really interesting, but I like the sound of Gaians / Drones.

And a little propaganda can be a good thing, especially when it's your own.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• True that Mr. President! Hmmm, I gotta dust off that old draft then.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

• I just did a search of all threads in this forum relating to BAC, and the total number of posts made in them comes to 3031 - more than a quarter of all posts made in the AC-Fiction Forum!

Comment

• Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

We must make BAC at least 50% of all posts in the AC-Fiction forum! Must obtain new recruits!

Comment

• I've got the entry post done, now all we need is for the Spartan fleet to arrive and we're all set for mass carnage.

Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

We must make BAC at least 50% of all posts in the AC-Fiction forum! Must obtain new recruits!
              At the rate we're going with discussion threads, it shouldn't be all that hard.

Comment

• Especially considering that only about 1 in 12 of all BAC posts are actually in the story thread, so by the time we fill it up, we'll be a good bit over half.
                Last edited by GeneralTacticus; September 30, 2002, 00:04.

Comment

• Long Live BAC!

Dang, General, you posted faster than I thought! Ok, now we see what Kessel has in store for the beginning of our "little" galactic confrontation....

Comment

• Incidentally, has anyone here been experiencing 'phantom' posts? Sometimes I receive email notification that someone has replied to a thread, but when I look, nobody has. Odd...

Comment

• Wizards of the Coast cannot deliver to Australia alone among the nations. People who live in Tajikistan, Mauritius, and Rwanda can receive their Seventh Edition boosters by camel, or something. I cannot.
                      Who are Wizards of the Coast? I seem to recall reading something about them connected to AD & D...

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                        Incidentally, has anyone here been experiencing 'phantom' posts? Sometimes I receive email notification that someone has replied to a thread, but when I look, nobody has. Odd...
                        I get that for PM's. The main Forum screen says I received new PM's but when I check, there isn't any.

Spooky.

Wizards of the Coast is the company behind the card game Magic: The Gathering. Its a collectible card game that has players challenging each other for fun or for ante (where you put up cards in your collection, whoever wins, gets all the cards put up).

It's pretty fun, but gets freeking costly. I used to play but not anymore.

Comment

• I get that for PM's. The main Forum screen says I received new PM's but when I check, there isn't any.
                          Now that sounds really weird.

Wizards of the Coast is the company behind the card game Magic: The Gathering. Its a collectible card game that has players challenging each other for fun or for ante (where you put up cards in your collection, whoever wins, gets all the cards put up).
                          Ah, I see.

Comment

• btw, is there any interest in my reviving 'A Midnight Sun' or shall I just leave it to hibernate?

Comment

• I say go for it. But don't rush things just because. You should revitalize it when you feel your ready to tackle it again.

Comment

• Don't stop posting! We must write and discuss until AC-Fiction is filled with BAC posts!

About Wizards, Franky pretty much covered it.

I get that for PM's. The main Forum screen says I received new PM's but when I check, there isn't any.
                                Whenever I visit Apolyton, I see the front page as it was one to two days ago.
                                Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X