Beyond Alpha Centauri:::::::Discussion Thread 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Republic of Australia, a protectorate of the American Empire
    I've thought several times that we should get a new flag replacing the Union Jack with the Stars and Stripes.

Comment

Do you not get the Hint? It has been decided. write all you want to but not the BAC thread.
      yes i have, but i am stubborn so i was told.

-Mellian

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus

I've thought several times that we should get a new flag replacing the Union Jack with the Stars and Stripes.
        been reading some Harry Turtledove have we?

-Mellian

Comment

been reading some Harry Turtledove have we?
          No. Just that we're far more a colony of America atm than of Britain, so we might as well make it official.

Comment

Yes, sorry about the location field. It's just that I support the idea of Australia becoming a Republic, and I'm an American by birth who lives in Melbourne, so I put the two together and somehow that's what came out.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellian

yes i have, but i am stubborn so i was told.

-Mellian
              You can believe what you want. Right now you only prove what a disruption you are. I'm now asking you to stop posting in the thread.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Hmmm... I believe I see what appears to be an argument of some sort, but I have no idea what it's all about.

Ah well! I guess nobody did call the Peacekeepers...

Besides, I'm not much of a Peacekeeper anymore anyway. -At least not in this galaxy... So, I'm gonna be on my way again. Perhaps I'll see some of you later.

Bye 4 now.

Guardian
                "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

In the spirit of my quantum computing link:

Comment

Mellian got ejected from BAC?

Incidently, the Protectorate mad a return with a Bang in my post.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Welcome back, Lonestar.

Who's Chan? I must have missed that part . . .

Comment

Sprayber: how i'm i being disruptive? i was simply asking, nothing wrong with that.

Lonestar: Yes, ever since i came back and said hello, then was shot down like crazy because apparently prez, kass and history hates my guts because what i done before as realism monitor, which Sprayber asked me to do, and then being immature by not letting the past go and not accept any compromises, even thought they tell me i cannot do that they think i will be the end of BAC if come back, even thought they are the ones threatening to leave and kill BAC if I started writing for BAC again. Now Sprayber is simply making me look like some immature annoying troublemaker and now will probably try to get me banned completly after this message. simply want to write for the Scions, which will end up abandoning Sol along with Cybergod's saturn kingdom folks, and anyone else interested, because of the coming collapse of TA and the reign of terror by EC, to go off establish themselves elsewhere where they can form a new star nation...which will be out of morganites, drones and Coalition direct influencial zones. Yet, they cannot agree with that, not even if i am willing to accept all sort of compromises to limit my say in BAC.

anyway, how have you been Lonestar?

-Mellian

Comment

Attn. Sovereign: I finally managed to bring in a new Temple-related story. The reference point of the starmap is Spira, presumably associated with the Berrik complex which I think you proposed should be an economic center of the ancient civilization. How does it look to you?

Comment

how i'm i being disruptive?
                            You've been told, Mellian, that your input is not desired or required. And yet you keep posting. What would you call it?

Comment

was told by you, kass and history, that is why i said i wouldn't comment anything on what you people do in BAC... didn't say i wouldn't with the rest of the writers.

besides, are you not suppose to be ignoring me?

-Mellian

Comment

wow, Guardian and Lonestar in the same page??? Good to see you guys are still alive and kicking!

And Sprayber making multiple postings? This is a rare treat! Good to see your still here as well!

Down to business:

Spray-the Hive ships being sent are made to look like merc's but are manned by elite Hive personnel. This'll make the altercation more interesting to say the least...

GenTac-Yang won't be too happy to see his "care package" not get to it's intended target. In fact, I think he may be very, VERY, angry.

Cybergod-hmmm, The Saturnian Kingdom would benefit much more w/a Police State than a Democracy!

Lonestar-good to see your training is going ok. But couldn't you have discussed w/us about your post? I guess it's all good. BTW, is this:

The news of the alliance with the GHE was slowly leaking out, and as expected, there was great indignation amongst some that Earth would even be dealing with a Barbarian like Chan.
                                A little jab at me? it's all good. I thought you forgot my potshots that I took at Lord Ian!
                                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X