No announcement yet.

The Chiron Chronicle - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep getting a "Untreatable Virus" warning and hotmail won't let me download it. Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of Data Angel/Morganite/University territory?

-Argo
    -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

How do i send a screenshot?

-LordLMP

Comment

Just like you did with the Spartan one I thought. If you take a screen shot, and then go into something like Paint-Shop Pro, or any graphi program, you should be able to paste it from the clipboard. Do you know what I mean, because I'm not sure I'm being clear! Sorry about that.
        If it's not possible that's okay. I had a look at the Spartan one (which is apparently virus free) and examined the world map in the corner. Am I right in that Morgan is North West, I'm kind of North East, Cyborgs are South West of Garland Crater, and University is around the Manifold Nexus? Just what I was guessing from the map and what people have posted. What ever you could do would be greatly appreciated.
        -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

The Data Angels are the two Yellow dots North of University....North West of the Manifold Nexus.

Cyborgs South West of teh Crater. Pirates in the Sea of Pholus.

-LordLMP

Comment

I mean, want me to just send the pic file without zip?

-LordLMP

Comment

Sure, that's worth a try.
              -Argo

Comment

Okay, i'll be gone for 2-3 days, so thats 1 - 1.5 games months time......so will try to write somethig up to keep the pirates busy during that time and write something up on what happened to teh Recon Rovers :/

-LordLMP

Comment

I understand that I am contradicting myself by saying this but:

Let us please slow the time down, at least for a while, in the Chronicle so we can develop the Cyborg-University-Et. All conflict more fully.

Thank you.

A greatful GM... )
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

LordLMP- How about those maps?I´m feeling a little blind here

Comment

At the moment, I will not attach dates to the post, so that the only time that passes is indicated through the posts. (In response to Darkclouds idea that slow time for the current situation)

I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't date our posts at all. They will have their own time as dictated by their content. This way we can remove the confusion between the time that has passed in the game, the time that is meant to have passed, and the time associated with research etc.
                      This way, the posts will have their own dynamic, without interfering in the mechanics that we have established. It doesn't matter if it starts to get a bit unrealistic...the real game doesn't even pretend to have a realistic time frame. we should think about what would make this game the easiest and most fun to play. The important thing is that each part is consistant.

The only thing we might need then, is a real time model for construction. Simplicity is probably the call here, maybe not so simple as 10 minerals a day, but probably close...I leave this to the moderators, if they don't have the time then I can make a model up if they want.

Anyway, this is the discussion thread, so I thought I would put this idea up...for discussion

Comment

Getting rid of all time, would not be good, in the way of newspapers, however I am for destroying time in e-mails, etc. This should clear up issues and time problems... hopefully

-GM notes...
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

It seems as if Lonestar has taken over the Peacekeepers, If this is true Lonestar, please post so here...
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Hi gang:

Am now back from my extended vacation. Is it too late to assume the responsibility for the Morganites? Or should I just read up and jump right in?

Googlie

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Googlie on 10-13-2000 06:54 PM
                              Hi gang:

Am now back from my extended vacation. Is it too late to assume the responsibility for the Morganites? Or should I just read up and jump right in?

Googlie

Read up and Jump right in. As for how many and which techs you have and the base details and so on, you have to do it to and post it in teh Admin thread.
                              The locations and names of bases are already taken of, and the population aswell.

You got High Chemistry from Data Angels and all of Cyborg Techs which you don't have. That i think makes the Morganites the most advance so far. also have to pick your two starting tech and the techs you researched so far.
                              Also have to send ya the map, which needs updating anyway.

As for Lonestar, he needs map since SPartans and peackeepers can't run South East or whateverm water there :P

As for the dates, we'll place them, can also check the dates which the message is posted too... probebly 2120 by now :P

-LordLMP

Comment

information for googlie in determining his techs - The CC have gifted the morganites with information networks. They get all my present tech once there is a successful resolution to the university conflict.

Comment

Working...
                                X