The Chiron Chronicle - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chiron Chronicle - Discussion

this is where players and others can talk, complain, suggest, etc... about the game

Okay, at the admin, we also should post the complete status of a faction and bases, and how many units of each type, small outposts and so on.

Example:
    ---

Faction Name

Social Engineering

Economy/Psych/Research

Base Name - Population - Production
    List of buildings/SP(s) horizontally and list of defending units

'' '' '' (etc)

List of units

list of tech

overview (like what units, are you at war? attacking someone or some base? are you defending? Nerve stapling? etc)

---

Also, moderators, me and Darkcloud, will post random events and so on at Admin. There will be no favouratism from the GM/moderators. I had bad experiences with that.

-LordLMP
    [This message has been edited by [LordLMP] (edited September 15, 2000).]

Comment

another thing, DarkCloud, the Chiron Chronicle you started, want it to die off so we can restart completly but can do the same actions, i guess...

actions should be posted like:
      ---

Name of Faction Game Date(turn 1)

action/story/newsflash/whatever

---

Are we doing 2 weeks or 3 per turn? how many weeks are there in a Planet Year?

-LordLMP

Comment

Okay, it will die off... Regretfully...

Timekeeping Data:

Planetary Year- 400 Days
        Planetary Day- 21.0 Hours
        Week- 10 Days
        Number of weeks a year-40

Month- 40 Days; 10 Months a year.

-----
        Each REAL LIFE DAY= two weeks on Chiron; or 20 Days.
        -----

[This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited September 15, 2000).]
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Since a week is 10 days, a month 4 weeks and a year 10 months....400 days..... those are even numbers. i say two weeks per turn, to keep it even

-LordLMP

Comment

Another thing, may not be able to write for a couple of days...got a new upgraded comp and trying to get it working, reinstalling almost everything aswell. I am posting from school....which i am not aloud, but i do so anyway

-LordLMP

Comment

Got my computer working, and smac/smac aswell...will post the map tonite, i promise.

Also, don't wait up for me to start playing :P

-LordLMP

Comment

Okay, I apologise, some how I missed the point where the game actually started! I backdated my post because so much time has passed without anything happening. If that's not cool, let me know and I'll fix it.

Argo
                [This message has been edited by Argonaut (edited September 19, 2000).]
                -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

By the way, how is it decided when our current productions get built? Is there a time frame? Just feeling little defenceless with no real troops and a potentially irate Morgan next door. Is anyone playing him by the way?

-Argo
                  -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

DarkCloud - I hope you don't mind, but until I'm 'discovered' I will write a couple of articles for the university sun-governor, to help introduce myself. Tell me if I take too much for granted and I will change the post....figure there is no point writing articles for a CC paper etc if no-one else can read them.

Comment

It is all right XWaste if you do so.

Googlie may be playing Morgan. But he may not so I believe Morgan is up for grabs right now.

Production Rates are as follows-

Scout- 1 Month
                      Rover Scout- 1-2 Months
                      Plasma Sentinel- 1-3 Months
                      Basic Level 1 Improvement- 3-5 Months
                      Headquarters- 4-6 Months

-Any more questions can be asked here and I will update the list.
                      [This message has been edited by DarkCloud (edited September 24, 2000).]
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Okay, got the map done, well, the draft for everybody to see. of course, was only able to Dark Cloud, Xwaste and Lightning through email.....since they are the only ones that show their emails in the forum.

I just setup the base for all factions. Drones using Hive base, Cyborgs using University base, Dark Angels using Morgan base, Cult using Gaian base and Pirates using Spartan base.

Some bases positions are bit random, i let the computer setup some bases :P some i had to play the faction to setup the bases, since they keep wanting to move the Colony Pods at the other side of the continent :/ Also input headquarters to all the capitals, but units and land improvements are not placed. Well, if you want me to, i will....and any suggestions also would be nice.
                        If your not sastified with your Base positions, tell me, or better yet, send the map back with your edits and will copy that to my original copy

Also, i better start my faction up :P

-LordLMP

Comment

Hey,
                          I got the e-mail, but there was no map attached. It's jay_paquette@hotmail.com.

Argo
                          -Argo

Comment

doh! i hate when i do that :P I sometimes forget to attach the stuff i intend to send :P will send again when i get home.

-LordLMP

Comment

Sorry, the e-mail is Cyber_KM@iobox.fi

Comment

Working...
                              X