"Mysteries of the Pentagon" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fosse
    Well, I meant for e-mailing the turns.. I don't think you can attach saves to a PM.

my e-mail is kylebenanderson@hotmail.com
    You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
    There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• thanks, sent
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Sorry, but that account's dead.

I'm at kylebenanderson AT gmail DOT com.

Comment

• resent
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Played and sent to DD> Sorry, the long delay was due to moving.

Comment

• ?

Comment

• Yeah? Do we need to replace some people... it's been a long time since we've played faster than 1 turn/week.

Comment

• Last post: 09-06-2006 20:00
                  Maybe DD

Meild + PMed

Comment

• I am still here and play when I get a turn.

Comment

• DD is gone, it might be dead

Comment

• I had that thought also.

Comment

• can we get his PWD some way?

Comment

• Cant remember which CMN has the program but they can.

Comment

Working...
                            X