"Mysteries of the Pentagon" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walek?
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Sorry, if email bouncing send it to alewalek but on " interia pl"
      And please if sombody else see it send me email about that i have no time always look here.

Comment

• I would have sent you an e-mail --but they were bouncing!

You should subsribe to this thread --there's an option on the upper left of the thread screen.
        Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
        http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• I guess a private message could have done it also, but then again - sbscribing (as annoing as it may be some times) is the best...
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Agreed.

Although I never use the links it tells me tht there was a reply and by who so if it is from the player before me I need to check it out.

Also if we put the turns in the posts you know to get the turn without having to worry about email problems.
            You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
            There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• 2165 to Forester

Comment

• turned

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• This is hoples why you post turn here??? Do somthing with Your emails.

Comment

• sorry, mailed

Comment

• 2166 to Forester

Comment

• turned

Comment

• and on

Comment

• 2167 to Forester. And DD i recived 3 emails on 3 my box so evrything is ok now.

Comment

• turned

Comment

Working...
                                X