Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t_ras
    I have only 71...
    OK, so you sent 2171 to Fosse? He never sent 2171 to me. Has anyone seen Fosse?

Maybe you should re-send 2171 to Fosse --maybe he didn't get it.

Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
    http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• Not a word but so I can say I did something resent 71.
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• resent also
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Finally got the turn from Fosse who tells me "I really hate it when games are delayed --especially when it's my own fault!"

2172 to Walek
          Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:

Comment

• Walek?
            "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Re-sent!

Comment

• turned

Comment

• and returned

Comment

• turned

Comment

• to fosse

Comment

• turned

Comment

• and on

Comment

• Fosse?

Comment

• I haven't received the turn. Last one I got was May 12, and sent on.

Comment

• 2175 sent to Walek on May 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X