X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2175 to Forester

Comment

• turned
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• and on
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• to DD.

Comment

• 2176 to Walek the mighty.
            Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
            http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• Walek
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Comment

• Last of his posts was here...

Comment

• Acording to his profile he is a dangerous job if he was in the US.

With him not I would guess it is end of the year crunch and this is low on prioritiies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForesterSOF
                      Acording to his profile he is a dangerous job if he was in the US.

mailed + PMd

Comment

• Moved on

Comment

• To DD.

Comment

• Back to Walek the Mighty. It is now 2177.
                            Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                            http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• turned

Comment

• I need fosses mail again, I lost all my adresses...

Comment

Working...
                                X