"Mysteries of the Pentagon" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and on
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2168 to Forester

Comment

• turned
        You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
        There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• and returned
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2169 to Forester

Comment

• turned

Comment

• and return

Comment

• turned 4 hrs ago

Comment

• didnt want it, sent on...

Comment

• turned

Comment

• turned

Comment

• Last turn I saw was 2171, on March 24. If someone sent 2171 to me, please re-send because I did not get it.
                          Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                          http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• 2171 was the last I sent out

Comment

• Year changes on my turn, so I would be the first to see 2172. It hasn't happened because I haven't gotten 2171!!
                              Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                              http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• I have only 71...

Comment

Working...
                                X