No announcement yet.

Naval Clash (turn tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reloaded because I forgot to change my alpha centauri config file back, i didn't want to mess anything up.

I'm doing so bad now. Damn drones are preventing me from my secret projects, and everything is taking ages to build..bah

turn to angels

Comment

• Have you tried energy allocation in the SE screen to create a talent in your bases so those pesky drones are quelled?

But research will slow down then, as is your energy income.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• yeah, i did that. Didn't do anything. gonna have to take ~12 turns or so and make them happy with buildings. Meh. I'm pretty sure you are beating me in the SP race, anywho

Comment

• There are plenty of SP's, and except us nobody has started yet. So you got a good chance to get some necessary ones.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Doctor Rubin, you...

turn sent

New Atlantis, MY 2132.2904

Two people on the quay were waving to a departing skimship. In the command deck, a small figure was waving back. The skimship slowly manoeuvered to the sealocks on the far side of the cave, entered it and stopped. The locks closed.
            Some minutes later the lights of the skimship became visible on the plazglass screen halfway the top of the cave. The ship ascended quickly, and the lights dimished in the dark of the ocean.

"I miss her already." Gwynn snottered, seeking support on Geo's shoulder.
            "I know...", Geo answered, "Me too. Letting go is always the hardest part."
            Geo took her on the shoulders, and started to walk.
            "Com'on, let's go to Navigation, so we know she surfaced safely."

They entered the control room, and the commanding officer quickly turned to them and addressed Gwynn.
            "My Queen, the skimship has just safely surfaced. You can see them leaving the area on the videofeed over there." He gestured towards the central vidscreen on which a small silhouet could be seen, retreating from the camera.
            "The crew reported all systems are nominal." He continued.
            "Thank you, commander." Qwynn said silently. Geo nodded.

Qwynn and Geo looked at the vidscreen till the skimship was no longer visible, thanked the commander and his team and left the control room.
            They entered the elevator shaft, and descended to the habitated levels closer to the bottom.
            "Almost a whole year before Enid comes back for the holidays." Qwynn whispered. "This is going to be a long wait..."
            Geo took her shoulders again. "She needs to learn, someday she'll be our heir. No better way to have a feel for other factions quicks and quirks if you live among them for a while..."
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• 2133 to Sankis.

I had a crash immediately after saving the turn. I believe the save is fine, though.

Comment

• Yep, turn was fine.

Turn to angels.

Comment

• Geo has the turn now
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Turn 2132 on to Rubin.

End of my momentum now
                    Catch up, guys!!
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• To Sankis.

Comment

• Turn to Angels..

Still doing fairly bad...Yang is being mean to me, as well

Comment

• You're pacted?!! How can he be mean then??!
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Geo, he keeps insisting I go to war with just about everyone. I am definately NOT ready for a war and I must hit "No" which causes his mood about me to take a turn for the worse. Its not long before he turns against me, I reckon.

Comment

• Hey, I wanted to let you guys to know I'll not be able to play my turns until Sunday 5pm GMT -8 due to my commitments tonight and over the weekend.
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
                                Hey, I wanted to let you guys to know I'll not be able to play my turns until Sunday 5pm GMT -8 due to my commitments tonight and over the weekend.
                                Is this a one time thing or will it be every weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X