No announcement yet.

Naval Clash (turn tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sankis is supposed to post the nominations, and his votes for his candidate.

First one who receives a turn with a AI faction(s) is supposed to post their votes and candidate as well.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I emailed them to you, didn't you recieve it? From my last post:

Mail sent to all members of the game regarding the planetary council I started up. (accidently, but oh well. Might as well.)
      Heres what I sent if you didn't recieve it:

This is just to inform you that I recently started a Planetary Council vote not long ago.

The Candidates are:

(Gaian) Deidre
      (Peacekeepers) Lal

The votes are as followed:

Sankis: 7
      Aeolus: 4
      Elevea: 8
      Rubin: 6

Diedre: 10
      Lal: 12
      Yang: 9

As of this email, it is a tie with each candidate having 19 votes.

Good luck, and vote carefully.
      I voted for Lal, I forgot to add that in the message

(I sent it to you too, Mr. CMN. Don't any of you check your mail?)

Sorry for the confusion.
      Last edited by Sankis; April 21, 2004, 18:28.

Comment

• Yes, I did earlier this evening, and no 'voting' mail was received then.

Doesn't matter now. It seems if everyone is willing, this governor vote can be nullified by simply abstaining. Nicely done!
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• So Yang voted for Diedre?

Btw the turn you sent was actually for you, Sankis. Resend?
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• It was? Werid. Resent.

Comment

• Thanks, Sankis

Queen, it's your turn.
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• MY 2128

It has been a busy year for Datajack Aeolus. Ever since the first contact with Sankis and his Pirates, Data Angels' comlink has been flooded with messages from other factions.

There's even the first Council meeting with elections for the governorship of the Planet! It has been happening too quickly for Aeolus' comfort but he did not have much choice in the matter.

Seven factions... Aeolus never expected all of this to be so complicated. Sighing to himself as he stood before the updated map of the area in which his bases are. All he could see were xenofungus. Indeed, there are much work to do.

Sitting down at his desk, he went over reports complied by his intelligence "experts" on faction leaders. Some of them, he knew personally, but this was nearly 30 years ago in a different life and a different time. So much has changed ever since then.

He hope very much so that somehow he will be able to craft a peaceful co-existence with others but few leaders have been hostile toward him already.

Ah, yes, it has been a busy year.
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Turn sent

MY 2128.2204, Queen's Chamber.

"Elections for a planetary governor??" Elevea cried, "Why should we acknowledge such a government, we're independant and no-one will tell us how to live!"
                  Geo answered: "Calm down, Gwynn. Nothing we can do about that now. We're not alone on this world after all. If the other factions feel the need for such a governor, let them do so. We simply keep out of it as much of possible, or attempt to become the governor later on..."
                  "Yes, but..." Elevea flared up.
                  "No, no but." Geo interrupted. "It works two ways as well. If that bastard Yang continues to press his will, we can appeal to that council then.
                  "Ok, " Elevea said, "but this must be discussed in the council as well."
                  "I'll call out for a meeting then." Geo said, "See you later!"

Council proposal: elect Planetary Governor, MY 2128

Candidates: Lal and Deirdre

Deirdre: 19 votes (10 from Deirdre, 9 from Yang)
                  Lal: 23 votes (12 from Lal, 7 from Sankis, 4 from Barinthus)
                  Abstains: 8 votes (8 from Elevea)
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Turn resent
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• This is to let you guys know that I'll be away from my precioussss computer until Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon, -8 GMT.
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Make sure you got some other preciousss with you instead
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• 2129 to Sankis.

Deirdre has been elected Planetary Governor--I hope to have an update ready soon.

---

Randomness & Carelessness, M.Y. 2128:
                          So, the fine Captain Sankis has convened the Planetary Council. It is disturbing how reckless the faction leaders' dispositions seem to be. Firstly, they all knew that the University votes were crucial and none of them found it nescessary to confer with me prior to voting. It should be evident that Brother Lal should not be allowed to claim governorship and Lady Deirdre were not to benefit on this fact. However, the careless voting of DataJack Aeolus left me with no choice. Alas, the inefficient Lady Deirdre is now our Planetary Governor. Disturbing indeed.

And why is it that diplomatic negotiations seem completely futile? How come the faction leaders think they have time to wait? This tendency is foolish and generally a waste of time. Of course, Brother Lal may have his own personal incentives but why do the Atlantean Kingdom refrain from diplomatic progress? And why should the Data Angels decide to hesitate? Surely, something is up and I cannot afford to sit and wait.

The seeming randomness and carelessness projected leave a clear impression of factional dispositions. I hope it is not too late for reasoning.

Doctor Rubin, Personal Log (Excerpt, M.Y. 2128)
                          Last edited by Rubin; April 23, 2004, 08:21.

Comment

• Turn passed to Angels.
                            Rubin you have mail as well.
                            Last edited by Sankis; April 23, 2004, 16:04.

Comment

• Turn passed on to Geo
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Well, turn was played before you posted...
                                And I do hope to receive some positive RP answers! Then I could perhaps write and interesting story in the thread.

2129 on to Rubin.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X