Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I have accepted CyberShy's generous offer to be the new OT moderator, as well as the moderator for the new Christian Talk sub-forum.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They will no longer be moderators either.

I have accepted CyberShy's generous offer to be the new OT moderator, as well as the moderator for the new Christian Talk sub-forum.

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeroen Schweitzer View Post
          Wezil, thank you for your initial critisism and, although we will not only be listening to yours, I hope you keep it coming so we can at least feel critisised in a balanced manner. In fact, I want to invite everyone to chip in, since a good community site is a site that serves that community.
          That's what you are saying now. Just wait till we wear you down.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for everything Dan, Locutus and Solver!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I shall be interested to see what changes result due to the new administrative team. Thanks be to Dan, Ming, rah, Locutus, & Solver for all of the hard work.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You still going to be moderating the Sports Talk Imran?
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I hadn't heard anything different yet.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Maybe this should've been announced once people knew WTF was going on.

So far, doesn't look promising.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new Dutch overlords.

More seriously, many heartfelt thanks to all of the departing staff. Can I suggest they all be given peerages, as happens with former PMs of the UK? Maybe a new "Civ Legend" banner under their names?

The very best of luck to the new regime, and I hope they are comfortable with accepting the offers of help from the regulars here, not least in the "Why has 'poly gone green?" thread.

Comment

Cheers Ming, Rah and the rest of you for all you've put in to the site over the years.
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I'm gone for a few days and there's a ****ing coup? This is some ****.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

A bit late for an April Fool's prank, don't you think!
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                                Lancer, if you dont stop crying you will invoke a Tsunami..please control thine self
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X