• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    Out of curiosity, how wrong was Dan?
    no comment
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ
      We believe this to be a DNS-related issue; it should resolve itself over the next couple of days as your ISP updates its DNS records.
      I was mistaken, as were some other some staff members. The issue was server-related on our end and has been corrected.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Good it was easily solved.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ

I was mistaken, as were some other some staff members. The issue was server-related on our end and has been corrected.
          You should have learnt by now only to listen to Locutus and Gramphos.

Comment

• That's what I do
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
              You should have learnt by now only to listen to Locutus and Gramphos.
              You'll be 'hearing' from Ming or rah or Solver etc. later I'm sure...

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              That's what I do
              As long as you don't listen to yourself...
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X