Is Poly Hiccuping for the Rest of You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I've seen that too.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I'm not seeing smilies, civgroup icons, and flags. It got this way some time last night.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Yeah, everything but avatar's is showing up as text to me.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Same Here.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• dp

edit: and other issues it seems!

Comment

• Civgroup and other image problems here too - it's making the forums very hard to read.

Comment

• Forum pages show up like this

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

• We believe this to be a DNS-related issue; it should resolve itself over the next couple of days as your ISP updates its DNS records.
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• All iicons seem gone. From smilies to, most important, paperclips:

Links like http://boa.apolyton.net/forums/images/paperclip.gif
                    are broken. Looks like boa is not responding any more.

Clash of Civilization team member
                    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• The only place where I've noticed a missing image is the thread image for the name change log thread
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander I
                        Same Here.
                        Mine's fixed now.
                        The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                        "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                        "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                        The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

• It should be fixed for everyone now.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• It seems to be just that. Thanks.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos
                              It should be fixed for everyone now.

Comment

• Out of curiosity, how wrong was Dan?

Comment

Working...
                                X