No announcement yet.

Is Poly Hiccuping for the Rest of You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Poly Hiccuping for the Rest of You?

I'm having problems with Poly, becasuse almost everytime I open a new page the forum layout is getting messed up. Is there something wrong with the Poly server or is it something wrong at my end?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

It's fine for me.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

LS is spamming teh Interweb, messing up the connections
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I never spam.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          I never spam.
          This like is so big it is distorting the space-time continuum
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I never spam.
            Spammer
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

This like is so big it is distorting the space-time continuum

Comment

so it's ****ed up for some of you?
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Apolyton is very ****ed up.

Comment

Working fine here.

Comment

It's fine for me.
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

No problem here.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Krill, is the slowdown persisting still for you now? I take it that you're not experiencing a slowdown on other sites you regularly visit at the same time? Then can you perform both a ping and a traceroute ("tracert") on apolyton.net and post the results (e.g. screenshot)?

In MS-DOS/Command Prompt, type both strings separately:

ping apolyton.net
                          tracert apolyton.net
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

sorry, been away...here is the screenshot, but POly is better for me now.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                              sorry, been away...
                              np

here is the screenshot, but POly is better for me now.
                              Hmmm... the ping rate is OK on the first couple, but into the slow in the second pair. Bar none, hops 2-5 on your traceroute... That's damn slow.

I'm quite convinced that the slowdown is/was at your ISP end.
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X