Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, good luck... hopefully it'll be up tomorrow
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
        as we attempt a rather drastic solution
        Admit it, you're going to pull out the sledgehammer, aren't you?

Comment

I'd be tempted to after the last few days... sigh...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

get some work done for a change
            Never!

Seems to be running fine now - as soon as I get to work.............
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Let's hope it holds up... because yeah, it does seem to be running fine AT THE MOMENT
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Umm - no it's still got issues - just had the "cannot find server" message a few times again......
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Poly's forum was not loading for last 24h or so.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

We are working on a solution right now. Report any errors you get while loading pages here.
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                      Poly's forum was not loading for last 24h or so.
                      We took the server offline for much of the day (European time) to test and replace hardware. This didn't solve the issue but if you're here now at least the reboots should no longer be a problem for you due to some other measures we took. You may encounter other problems around the site though: as Gramphos said, please list anything you come across in this thread.

Some posts made up to 12 hours before this post may have been lost for some people. We *may* be able to recover these but since they're so few in number and most aren't terribly important it's probably not worth doing so (it would have to be done manually). Just repost whatever you posted before yourself. If you *really* need something back that you lost (and you can't find it in your browser cache or anything) please let us know and we'll look into it.
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Poly lives!!!!!!!!!

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

poly

Comment

Not angry, just frustrated.
                            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Some more detailed info: http://apolyton.net/about/10/121/
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Some more detailed info: http://apolyton.net/about/10/121/
                                all i get is old news for some reason

i've cleared my cache numerously.

you can also see the new headlines appearing in the news dropdown box.

edit: this seems to be caused by the apolyton.net vs. www.apolyton.net issue.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X