Is Poly Hiccuping for the Rest of You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanQ

How many PolyCast episodes have you listened to?

one

I'll repeat my challenge:

I challenge you to spam some threads with silly one-liners.

What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ

How many PolyCast episodes have you listened to?

Apart from the smilie DanQ usually uses in his one liners, his responses often are one liners.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• irc is back up
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Now what about teh "X people in chat room?"

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• We could just hard code in 3... ?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm afraid that will have to remain broken for the time being. That hack had to be taken down for security reasons and while we've always intended to replace it, some other security measures need to be put in place first (which unfortunately is taking considerably longer than we originally anticipated). I can't give you any hard promises but hopefully it will be dealt with within the next month or two.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Poly are hickup'ing again - suggest you take a couple of techs out in the courtyard and "make an example"
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I only went away from my computer for a few minutes and when I got back the http server had stopped. Damn eye servant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                      one
                      You've got a lot of catching up to do then.

Thanks again to Gramphos for getting us back on track techwise.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• I only went away from my computer for a few minutes and when I got back the http server had stopped.
                        that bugger

Comment

• editing posts with pictures gives me an SQL error

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                            editing posts with pictures gives me an SQL error
                            Pictures as in attachments? Or pictures as in [ img ] tags?

Edit test.
                            Last edited by Gramphos; July 15, 2007, 18:29.

Comment

• Page counting is fvcked up - main claims there are only four pages, but for me this is page five.

Edit : seems it has been resolved.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos

Pictures as in attachments? Or pictures as in [ img ] tags?
                                attachments.

but it just happenned to me with a whole different post, in my new OT thread.

so i guess it is just the editing stuff.

edit attempt

#2: odd, this one worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X